Darth Neo aka Z-Freak Comments made by WG Owner

Darksider
Founder
Facebook ID: 0

Darth Neo aka Z-Freak Comments made by WG Owner

Post by Darksider » January 9th 2011, 12:04am

From the Big Four Forum at Watchgeeks. Comment made by Bruce Nathan aka Nayth, own of the owners of WG about a member. One of many comments made about members there including Big Joe, NHWoods and more.

"#1
03-14-2008, 01:28 AM

NAYTH
WatchGeeks Owner
Super Geek Join Date: Feb 2008

Subject:
DARTH

Just between us, we are all aware of who decided to be the "spokesman" for our Forum. As far as I am concerned, Darth Neo has been a provocateur and and a schmuck since he first appeared on the scene at BDWF. He specializes in stirring up crap and trying to be the center of attraction, Posting useless gibberish and generally causing trouble.

He is an unemployed 43 year old asshole trust-fund baby who idolizes "space cartoons", owns a bunch of cheap watches, thinks he has found a new home for his insipid stupidity and now he has more than overstepped his bounds stirring up an unnecessary crap-storm that Jim had to spend time and effort to defuse after a hell of a long day/night/day!

I think one of us should at least PM him and explain to him that it is not any of his business to throw grenades into the enemy camp when we are trying to maintain a cease-fire! If it was up to me, I would ban his ass and his IP and let him go infect WTF.

Of course, I will do nothing without discussing the situation with you both.

We should discuss this though. He WILL continue doing what he has done all along until he is CORRECTED, NEUTRALIZED, or preferably VAPORIZED.

Bruce

Last edited by Anonymous on January 9th 2011, 9:34am, edited 1 time in total.

Quotes from the fake naval aviator misterjingles. Not a pilot, or 9/11 survivor.

Re: Darth Neo aka Z-Freak Comments made by WG Owner

Post by Guest » January 9th 2011, 4:26am

Grin...

* No trust fund (I wish I had one)...
* I was unemployed at the time of that post (on 4-14-2008 however I started with the company I am still employed by)...
* Not ashamed to collect Star Wars stuff...
* And the day that WatchLords takes ANYTHING that an ADMIN at Watchgeeks says as TRUTH, well then I will truly consider the place a total FARCE...

Like I stated before, I was probably one of the first guys banned at WG for doing the VERY thing that WL does before it had it's first IP address...
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by foghorn » January 9th 2011, 4:43am

ANOMALY wrote:
* Not ashamed to collect Star Wars stuff...
* And the day that WatchLords takes ANYTHING that an ADMIN at Watchgeeks says as TRUTH, well then I will truly consider the place a total FARCE...

May the farce be with you.
ericf4
Founding Member

Post by ericf4 » January 9th 2011, 5:07am

So the question is how many times does Alan have to get back up from the beat the shit out of him posts before he's considered a crip up in this hood?

It's very tender and loving way of welcoming people here . Just like getting jumped into a gang. Alan I for one give you props for getting back up. Ha.

Post by Guest » January 9th 2011, 8:07am

ericf4 wrote: So the question is how many times does Alan have to get back up from the beat the shit out of him posts before he's considered a crip up in this hood?

It's very tender and loving way of welcoming people here . Just like getting jumped into a gang. Alan I for one give you props for getting back up. Ha.

People just bowing up in an internet chat box Big E, I don't sweat it, but thanks!

Post by Guest » January 9th 2011, 8:17am

Does get kinda boring but not my call, not sure if Alan apologized for a few mistakes we made at XMT or not but if he has i think it would be nice if everyone moved on! I know a few people just cant do it(too much bad history) but would be nice if you could move forward but what the fuck do i know!
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » January 9th 2011, 8:39am

Darksider wrote: He specializes in stirring up crap and trying to be the center of attraction, Posting useless gibberish and generally causing trouble.

Seems like this "Darksider" guy has been on here recently using another name. I guess when you do the same thing for years (almost 3 years since the referenced thread was created) you have to change your name a few times

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™

Post by Guest » January 9th 2011, 8:47am

Horse Feathers wrote:
Darksider wrote: He specializes in stirring up crap and trying to be the center of attraction, Posting useless gibberish and generally causing trouble.

Seems like this "Darksider" guy has been on here recently using another name. I guess when you do the same thing for years (almost 3 years since the referenced thread was created) you have to change your name a few times

Yeah, why bring up something from THREE years ago is what I was thinkin...?
Darksider
Founder

Post by Darksider » January 9th 2011, 9:15am

This post was made to show new members and lurkers what goes on behind the closed doors in the wallyworld. So many geeks believe the owners are wonderful people. They are not so several of the posts made last evening were taken from the Big Forum forum at Watchgeeks.

A small glimpse into the ugliness that is Watchgeeks ownership. Perhaps the posts about Big Joe or others might enlighten others.

Quotes from the fake naval aviator misterjingles. Not a pilot, or 9/11 survivor.
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by Mark1 » January 9th 2011, 9:27am

cali kid wrote:Does get kinda boring but not my call, not sure if Alan apologized for a few mistakes we made at XMT or not but if he has i think it would be nice if everyone moved on! I know a few people just cant do it(too much bad history) but would be nice if you could move forward but what the fuck do i know!

I would agree with you on that Trevor. But its not the people here that need to move on. This whole episode was initiated by Anomaly joining this forum again and posting crap he would'nt allow on his own forum.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Aqua Homer
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Aqua Homer » January 9th 2011, 9:35am

Asking people to just "move on" is precisely what infested XMT. Trevor.... I know that you and Eric are fairly good friends with Alan, and that is cool. Everyone needs someone to stick up for them from time to time, but you both have been around long eneough to know exactly what he is doing here.
He wants to hang out at an edgy forum and try to put the bite on someone.....you know, the shit he does not tolerate at his own forum.
I do know this.. He started ZMT or whatever it was called because he wanted an edgy no-holds barred forum for the newly banned Geeks like you and Bodypeersur to bash Geeks on.
He implemented the cage and off-topic areas, and believe it or not, I found his forum very fun and refreshing. But then, something happened that I have no tolerance with. He and his XMT Team became yellow-bellied pussies.
XMT could have been an excellent forum. Now it sucks, and is like every other forum out there.

Now lets get back to what really matters.......

Bashing Darth Neo.
Darksider
Founder

Post by Darksider » January 9th 2011, 9:36am

I am going to apologize to Anomaly since so many seem to have missed the point of the original post. I have edited it and suggest people re-read it.

It was not an attempt to portray Anomaly in a bad light but as one to show the pettiness and mean spirit of one of the "loved" owners of Watchgeeks.

Darksider
Founder

Post by Darksider » January 9th 2011, 9:38am

Horse Feathers wrote:

I am the owner of this forum. I have not changed my ID from Day one as the owner. This ID is used when I do not want to be bothered so I can work on the forum.

Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » January 9th 2011, 9:58am

Darksider wrote:
Horse Feathers wrote:

I am the owner of this forum. I have not changed my ID from Day one as the owner. This ID is used when I do not want to be bothered so I can work on the forum.

Darksider, big apologies, I typed too fast I meant to say Darth Neo instead of your name (highlighted in red above)

My bad

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Darksider
Founder

Post by Darksider » January 9th 2011, 10:03am

Alan has grown older and as most people in life has changed. I believe the ID changes reflect his growth as a person and outlook in life.

How people view the ID changes is up to them. I see nothing suspect in it but I know him better than many.

Post by Guest » January 9th 2011, 10:13am

Darksider wrote:Alan has grown older and as most people in life has changed. I believe the ID changes reflect his growth as a person and outlook in life.

How people view the ID changes is up to them. I see nothing suspect in it but I know him better than many.

Much respect to ya Alain...

Post by Guest » January 9th 2011, 11:43am

AH, you know i've always respected you and always will (you too Mark), its not so much that i'm sticking up for Alan as i'm saying lets give him a chance (if he has made the amends to people that left XMT, if he cant do that there is no sense in trying anymore because the longer i'm away from that deal the more i can see we made some big mistakes) and see if he sticks around! If that happens and he is gone you and everyone will know he was here to cause trouble, if he can fit in and post without all the drama then maybe he is serious about being an active member! The ball would be in his court...Just a thought

Post by Guest » January 9th 2011, 11:52am

AH, i left WG's on my own when i started wising up, had heard how bad BDWF was and WG's was the real truth, so i joined BDWF and let them know i was a WG looking for something different and everyone there treated me with nothing but respect to this day, i dont even think Mark gave me a hard time;-)! Wasnt around before but i couldnt see anything BDWF was doing wrong, they were just a watch forum and i liked it and quit visiting WG's all together and then joined ZMT and it wasnt long heard i was on a temp ban at WG because all i did was sale watches at the place and never went back to see if i was fully banned. I've had people say my name isnt on the membership list which is perfect with me!

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”