I may have a sell off today

ericf4
Founding Member

Re: I may have a sell off today

Post by ericf4 » November 29th 2010, 12:24pm

i totally understand, If anyone is interested pls PM me and we can see if we can work out a reasonable deal for both parties. Im not looking to make money on the deal, just help fund the next :) Because the auction im bidding on ends soon (few hrs) Im pretty motivated..
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » November 29th 2010, 2:04pm

ericf4 wrote:i cant either, but that said i dont want to sell either, duty calls and a watch ive wanted forever waits....

must be that rare swiss made invicta only 10 people in the world can handle

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by eddiea » November 29th 2010, 4:31pm

ericf4 wrote:Open warranty never registered

Just the way I like it, excellent!.... that's a great purchase eric, never seeing that configuration/color scheme before

Post by Guest » November 29th 2010, 8:49pm

Awesome dude and i'm glad you didnt go the Panny route, how many Anonimo's do you have!! Awesome piece brother did you sale the other two, was too lazy to read all the post!

Post by Guest » November 30th 2010, 3:33am

Congrats ericf4!
Nice pickup.

Now, that is RARE! not like some other folks that throw that word around.

Wear it in Good Health, and even when your aren't feeling so Good, just wear it!
ericf4
Founding Member

Post by ericf4 » November 30th 2010, 3:48am

Thanks. I was really struggling whether to bid on the black version or white as both auctions were for like new pieces and ending at the exact same time. I couldn't bid on one and if I didn't win then hit the other as I would have missed both, or won both which I didn't want. I used to have a white ball world timer and missed that look with the blue hands so I went for the white here as it's much more unique looking to me. So rare to see these come up let alone two both new from a jeweler who got them from a client who purchased and put in the safe. Comes with full package incl bracelet, rubber, certs, model sub etc. Also for some reason it seems the white has t100 tubes while black has t25. When I google also I see this is the case with all the pics I see on the net. No Idea why? Can't wait for it to arrive.

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”