Montreal Limited Edition

koimaster
Founder

Montreal Limited Edition

Post by koimaster » June 26th 2020, 10:00pm

January … they really were simpler times: no global pandemic and no lockdowns. The first month of 2020 also saw TAG Heuer completely and utterly steal the show at LVMH’s Dubai Watch Week with the limited edition, nigh-on faultless Carrera 160 Years Silver. In fact, it was such a good timepiece that T+T founder Andrew McUtchen said it “might be the perfect watch”. Sadly, however, it wasn’t perfect, because TAG only made 1860 of those beauties, and they sold out almost instantly.

https://timeandtidewatches.com/tag-heue ... d-edition/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Montreal Limited Edition

Post by TemerityB » June 28th 2020, 12:27pm

I can't defend TH, though I used to. I have three TH watches that are a couple of decades old (two from the Classic 2000 series, one the immeidate precursor to the auto Aquaracers before the "Calibre Whatever" designations), and they're good watches. But in the past decade or so, TH is the master of the price gouge, such as quartz Aquaracers for 2400 smackers, and the meaningless endorsement drivel featuring no-talent youth-market morons such as Alec Monopoly and Cara Delevingne makes me puke. In my rear view mirror.

As for this watch, it seems nice. Still overpriced by at least 800 bucks.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Heuer & Tag Heuer”