Sotheby's Watch Auction - Many fine things, no Renatos

Falstaff
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Sotheby's Watch Auction - Many fine things, no Renatos

Post by Falstaff » June 23rd 2020, 8:53am

every reel wartch affishinadoe noes theres no fyner wartch rubber Maid than a Renatoe by daneill Mink! onlee the james bestest ov Swisherlandish cumponints and Assimblee ar uzed to mayk these supilertave spewturlington stupillative reel extry-gud Timepeecis! and daneill Mink is a eekwill of arlington Lewis Breggit eny Day uv the weak and he has a Awdy car to pruve itt!! Cleerlee slothbees awkhshinHouse has Booker noe upprishyashin uv the fyne Art linkletter uv wartchmakeing lol lol lol!! an I awt to noe becaws Ima offishil Renatoe Black Card account geoffrey holder with lyftyme Repare cervix an minny uther Pendragon priceliss benafitz fore lyfe!!!
"The killer awoke before dawn. He put his boots on. He took a face from the ancient gallery - and he walked on down the hall."

The Doors
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » June 23rd 2020, 2:24pm

Falstaff wrote:
June 23rd 2020, 8:53am
every reel wartch affishinadoe noes theres no fyner wartch rubber Maid than a Renatoe by daneill Mink! onlee the james bestest ov Swisherlandish cumponints and Assimblee ar uzed to mayk these supilertave spewturlington stupillative reel extry-gud Timepeecis! and daneill Mink is a eekwill of arlington Lewis Breggit eny Day uv the weak and he has a Awdy car to pruve itt!! Cleerlee slothbees awkhshinHouse has Booker noe upprishyashin uv the fyne Art linkletter uv wartchmakeing lol lol lol!! an I awt to noe becaws Ima offishil Renatoe Black Card account geoffrey holder with lyftyme Repare cervix an minny uther Pendragon priceliss benafitz fore lyfe!!!
a Fyne xampal Of geak Speek rite Their.
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » June 23rd 2020, 3:35pm

I love this thread title so much.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » June 24th 2020, 6:12am

boscoe wrote:
June 24th 2020, 6:07am
TemerityB wrote:
June 23rd 2020, 3:35pm
I love this thread title so much.
You're dating yourself.
I date myself far too often since this quarantine started.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “General Watch talk”