Another Fraudster

bobbee
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Another Fraudster

Post by bobbee » June 14th 2020, 5:40am

I made a complaint on Militarywatchforum.com about this guy.

https://www.mwrforum.net/forums/showthr ... post352238

Can you believe it, bragging about stealing from PayPal and committing wire fraud on an open forum?
I reported him to the admin and he was banned within minutes.
Using PayPal to buy a $3,000 Omega, closes his account and opens another in a different name.
His real name can be found by googling his user name, he has Facebook and Instagram.
Unbelievable.
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Re: Another Fraudster

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » June 14th 2020, 7:37am

Fucking unbelievable.

The phrase ”this is the last forum left for you” could suggest that you’ve encountered the same con-man earlier, under a different identity. Which in turn would suggest that the researchable data about him - say, his Facesbooks account - could be fake. The way he writes is sort of odd - wonder if that’s another of Accuwanker’s scams.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
bobbee
Master of Time

Post by bobbee » June 14th 2020, 10:29am

No Mike, he has been in touch with Stan and Adam.
He made some personal attacks on another thread there and got it locked. Some of the things he said gave it away. He is a member of the NAWCC message boards, and uses his full name there, posting ww1 watches like those on his Facebook page.
He has also been banned at WUS last year. He thinks he is an expert on certain subjects, but is just a thickhead with very little skill and limited knowledge.
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » June 14th 2020, 4:56pm

bobbee wrote:
June 14th 2020, 10:29am
No Mike, he has been in touch with Stan and Adam.
He made some personal attacks on another thread there and got it locked. Some of the things he said gave it away. He is a member of the NAWCC message boards, and uses his full name there, posting ww1 watches like those on his Facebook page.
He has also been banned at WUS last year. He thinks he is an expert on certain subjects, but is just a thickhead with very little skill and limited knowledge.
So, a different guy, but hails from the same background as Accuwanker, in terms of the company he keeps. Same shite, different arsehole, I reckon.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas

Return to “General Watch talk”