5 ways to get a woman hot with hour watch.

koimaster
Founder

5 ways to get a woman hot with hour watch.

Post by koimaster » June 7th 2020, 9:10pm

Few stories in the Time+Tide back catalogue get the comments section humming quite like Ceri David’s piece on how to impress her with your watch. Also, Ceri extrapolates, women in general. But reading this back, and knowing Ceri well, this is very much her voice, and her kind you’ll be striking the right chord with should you take the – overall quite excellent – advice. Who is Ceri, and why should you listen to her? She was only the second woman in the world to be a longstanding editor of GQ. Trust us, she’s the bomb.

Firstly, let’s not delude ourselves: your timepiece is going to impress more men than women. That’s a given. Unless, of course, it’s awful. If that’s the case, you’ll be slaying precisely no one — and also, how did you find your way to Time+Tide? However, there are a few ways you can maximise your chances of making an impression on the fairer sex with your choice of wristwear, at least a little. Listen carefully.

Step 1: Choose something less obvious
Less obvious than what? Less obvious than the one you’re most likely to choose, obviously. Because even though that un-aerodynamic chunk of metal on your wrist never fails to dazzle your mates and colleagues, it’s unwise to assume it’ll have a similar effect on the ladies. In the same way that we go for personality and intelligence over model-perfect looks in a life partner, we appreciate a watch that’s less in-your-face, more subtle, quietly capable. A dark horse rather than a show pony. Think along the lines of a more left-field brand, a vintage treasure or perhaps something customised.

https://timeandtidewatches.com/5-ways-t ... our-watch/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: 5 ways to get a woman hot with hour watch.

Post by conjurer » June 7th 2020, 10:46pm

You see this watch? You see this watch? That's an Everose Rollie Daytona. That's what's on my wrist. You know where I got this watch, bitch? It was given to me by Boutros Boutros-fucking-Ghali, that's who gave me this watch. You know why? Because of my efforts to bring peace to the Middle-fucking-East, that's why. Now, blow me!*

*Warning: this will not work with an Invicter Speedway. Trust me, I tried it, and got the shit slapped out of me.
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: 5 ways to get a woman hot with hour watch.

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » June 8th 2020, 7:19am

Hmmm, I can definitely provide in the vintage Omega department - no Constellations or pieces with an integrated bracelet, though.

Frankly, I’d be horrified if a lass would be all too interested in my watch. However, since I’m just a poor bastard with no gold to be dug, I don’t think I need to worry about gold diggers.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas

Return to “General Watch talk”