Fellate the AD?

Pubbie
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Fellate the AD?

Post by Pubbie » March 9th 2020, 9:26am

My local Rolex dealer has come up with an unofficial list of "favours" that poverty-stricken, unwashed hopefuls like me can offer for the chance to look at a not-for-sale dummy watch from the Professional range. I've tried baking cakes, Starbucks runs (lumme, those extras add up, don't they!) and hoovering the shop, but that only got me an out-of-focus scan of a steel DJ from the 2009 brochure. Though I was at least allowed to take it home.

If I offer to fellate the AD do you think they will throw me a bone, so to speak? If so, any tips from anyone on how to avoid coronavirus whilst I'm at it?

The watch will immediately be flipped for a profit - netting me a solid couple of k in return for 10 (or, maybe, 2, dunno) minutes of abject humiliation so any pointers on how to get some fake ID also would be great.

Signed,

A. Desperado
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Re: Fellate the AD?

Post by TemerityB » March 9th 2020, 7:01pm

foghorn wrote:
March 9th 2020, 6:23pm
Hopefully all Rolex searchers achieve a happy ending.
Perhaps not, but all bets are on with Tockr.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Pubbie
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Pubbie » March 11th 2020, 2:58am

conjurer wrote:
March 9th 2020, 10:18pm
Offering to tea-bag them, followed by a rusty trombone, might help.
Noted!

After I'd finished detailing the store manager's car and tossed him the keys, he licked his lips and started gesturing to his crotch, suggesting he wanted something else tossed. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't his salad!
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » March 11th 2020, 11:18am

Falstaff wrote:
March 11th 2020, 7:08am
You said a mouthful!
That's kinda hard to swallow.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “General Watch talk”