Macaulay Culkin Is Not Like You

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other
koimaster
Founder

Macaulay Culkin Is Not Like You

Post by koimaster » February 14th 2020, 10:08am

I know it is a strange topic but hey, the kid was left home alone 2x!

He is taking off his pants while standing up, trying not to fall over. He’s got his ankle kind of balanced on the opposite knee, and he sometimes loses his balance for a second, the way you and I do when we take off our pants while standing up. He has to hop on one foot. Sometimes he lets out a little whoopwhen he teeters on one foot, the way you and I might, especially
if six people were watching us take off our pants and we lost our balance.

So there he is in his underwear. Macaulay Culkin.

I don’t know, they were like baggy briefs, I guess. Tan.

He goes by Mack. “Hi, I’m Mack,” he had said four minutes earlier, before I saw him in his underwear.

I’m not sure if I should look away, maybe. But it’s a photo shoot, so he has to keep changing, and he doesn’t appear to care that there are six people he doesn’t know watching him in his underwear. He’s making small talk with the stylist. (“Where’d you grow up?” “Manhattan. Yeah, I’m a city kid.” “Oh, yeah? Manhattan?” “Yep.”)

He sounds . . . normal?

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/m ... ket-newtab

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Macaulay Culkin Is Not Like You

Post by conjurer » February 15th 2020, 11:54pm

Nuvolari wrote:
February 15th 2020, 10:32pm
He is so unnaturally awkward, he’s not like anybody... and now that the “cute” is gone, it’s okay that he doesn’t appear in public because I can’t imagine anyone giving a genuine shit.

Ummh, yeah. Compare this guy to Christian Bale, who stole the show in Spielberg's Empire of the Sun, and then into adult film roles, "Mack" Culkin is a fucking has-been. Indeed, I figured he would have ended up dead, with his pants dragged down around his ankles, in a river someplace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekv_mUb3yuo

"Try not to think so much!"

"I can't remember what my parents look like."
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
bbattle (Online)
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Macaulay Culkin Is Not Like You

Post by bbattle » February 16th 2020, 9:51am

Why did Esquire want to do an article about him? Slow news day?

He's no different than a lot of other child actors that got burned out after making tons of money.

Sounds like he's doing alright. Got a woman, comfortable house, hobbies, cats. No mention or sight of any watches.

Return to “Anything and Everything Else”