MEET SOPHY RINDLER, HOROLOGY PERSONALITY

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

MEET SOPHY RINDLER, HOROLOGY PERSONALITY

Post by koimaster » January 28th 2020, 12:22am

TrueFacet wants to keep all our shoppers and readers informed of the latest trends and industry news and to introduce you to new opinions and perspectives in the world of fine jewelry and watches. In turn, we’re bringing on board a handful of fresh expert voices, including watch and horology consultant Sophy Rindler. Stay tuned for interviews with even more industry movers and shakers on The Loupe!

The global community of watchmakers, collectors and aficionados is a remarkably tight-knit crew—but the industry landscape is changing and growing. More independent brands are emerging, legacy brands are evolving to appeal to modern tastes and a new generation of younger collectors is taking a strong interest in the tradition of watch collecting.

And a notable mover and shaker in this expanding space is Sophy Rindler. Sophy is a well-known name and face in the industry and has an incredible knack for bringing together key players in the horology industry.

https://www.truefacet.com/guide/meet-so ... onsultant/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Re: MEET SOPHY RINDLER, HOROLOGY PERSONALITY

Post by foghorn » January 28th 2020, 6:24am

She was mentioned here a few years ago too.

It was intended for a client.But when I saw it, I immediately became obsessed with it and couldn’t stop putting it on my wrist. My business partner back then told me that I should keep it and that we would find another one for our client.

Why would she even mention this ? I wouldn't trust her to be part of a passaround.
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Post by koimaster » January 28th 2020, 7:31am

foghorn wrote:
January 28th 2020, 6:24am
She was mentioned here a few years ago too.

It was intended for a client.But when I saw it, I immediately became obsessed with it and couldn’t stop putting it on my wrist. My business partner back then told me that I should keep it and that we would find another one for our client.

Why would she even mention this ? I wouldn't trust her to be part of a passaround.

She has been complaining about how unfair life has been of late. True facet which wrote the article let her go, watch art gallery aka the wag, is gone and I think her marriage is kaput.

https://www.europastar.com/time-busines ... arket.html

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by TemerityB » January 28th 2020, 9:19am

Everything except the home shopping network "watch guest" designation.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
biglove (Online)
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by biglove » January 28th 2020, 8:17pm

3Flushes wrote:
January 28th 2020, 9:44am
Good thing she has that psyc degree to fall back on.
Yeah, anything short of a PhD in psych gets you a job where "would you like fries with your order?" Is the most profound utterance of the workday.
"I'll give you 5 bucks to spank me with a dead duck!"-Mike Rowe, Dirty Jobs

Return to “General Watch talk”