Yema – Navygraf Heritage, 39mm

Watches from Other EU countries
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Yema – Navygraf Heritage, 39mm

Post by koimaster » December 4th 2019, 10:27am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASJIrOoD33U&t=2s

Published on Jul 16, 2019

On this episode we dive into a brand I've had my eye on for quite some time now. The Yema Navygraf Heritage is a Diver that has somehow flown under the radar among the recent slew of Vintage Inspired Divers and Reissues that have been so popular as of late. Still lowkey although offering true to form proportions and scale that would have it fit right at home in the 1970's while offering modern updates like a sapphire crystal and bezel insert, along with an In-House Movement, yes the Navygraf is equipped with Yema's own French Made caliber. Oh, and it cost's well under $1000 USD, currently a steal at $749! Sure, it's no pseudo Luxury Diver but then again it's not trying to be, the luxury of this timepiece isn't found in any ornate finish work, it's found in its overall balanced package and huge value proposition as a whole. I'll definitely be continuing to keep my eye on the Yema brand moving forward hopefully find more of their timepieces on my wrist in the near future. Let me know what you think in the comments below, thanks guys!

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Return to “European Watch Making”