Baume & Mercier Clifton Baumatic ref. 10467

All things Swiss
koimaster (Online)
Founder

Baume & Mercier Clifton Baumatic ref. 10467

Post by koimaster » December 4th 2019, 10:20am

Published on Nov 26, 2019

Anyone looking for a capable and exceedingly handsome dress watch on a relatively low budget needs to sit up and pay attention now, because this Baume & Mercier Clifton Baumatic is unquestionably one of the bargains of the moment.

Here is a wristwatch that retails for a mere $4600 AUD, and yet it's powered by a movement that offers a whopping five days of power reserve, is chronometer certified and made completely in-house by Baume & Mercier … for less than five grand.

And if that weren’t enough, it’s all wrapped up in a handsome and elegant dress watch with both classic proportions and design elements.

The sector dial is also an absolute triumph, with the gradient blue tones presenting a beautiful dégradé effect that sees the fetching navy centre of the dial bleed to an almost black around its edges.

Capping off the savvy dress watch aesthetic is a chic matt black alligator leather band that features a stainless steel tri-fold clasp, ensuring comfortability and ease of use.

The Baume & Mercier Clifton Baumatic ref. 10467 truly runs a clinic in blending frugality with technical accreditation and timeless elegance.

Baume & Mercier Clifton Baumatic ref. 10467 pricing:
The Baume & Mercier Clifton Baumatic ref. 10467 in stainless steel with gradient blue dial is $4600 AUD.

Made in partnership with Baume & Mercier. However, the opinions expressed in this article are our own in accordance with our Editorial Policy.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Baume & Mercier Clifton Baumatic ref. 10467

Post by biglove » December 4th 2019, 5:21pm

Way out of my price range but I let loose an “ooo” upon looking at it. Jeebus, I need to be stinking rich, really I do.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
tomsimac
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Baume & Mercier Clifton Baumatic ref. 10467

Post by tomsimac » December 4th 2019, 7:43pm

You really don’t have to be rich to wear a Baume
I got a new minty Classima 7750 a few years back from a well known jeweler in Arizona for $1250
And it’s still running $3600 or so in retail stores. Just ask for a discount, you never know
It’s been one of my favorites since and a keeper. Keeps time perfectly. Just hard to wind. The crowns just harder to grip. My only complaint

Return to “Swiss Watches”