The Bargain Starter Collection

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: The Bargain Starter Collection

Post by TemerityB » November 18th 2019, 7:28pm

I agree with you gents - I'd gladly wear the first two; SevenFriday's current wares eagerly await their debut at T.J. Maxx, if it hasn't already happened.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » November 18th 2019, 7:57pm

SevenFridays? Longines is obscure?

Somehow some piece of shit these guys are pimping always winds up as part of the presentation.

I hope it ain't the eighth Friday and they're all gone. I'd sure hate to miss out at such a competitive price.
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » November 18th 2019, 8:01pm

I would be tempted to say that I like that Longines. I've recently had a good look at one of these, though, and there are a few things that I genuinely don't like about it. The 19mm lug width is one thing, but because the inside of the lugs is at an angle, the strap fits snugly at the lug tips... And then the spring bars are showing. It's just like there's no strap that'd fit it well. A bracelet with properly designed endlinks would be a solution, but Longines doesn't offer that. So, regrettably, the lugs suck cock.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas

Return to “General Watch talk”