New Bulova and Citizen models at Macys

Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

New Bulova and Citizen models at Macys

Post by Racer-X » November 13th 2019, 2:44pm

"Macy’s “Watch Drop” is a bit of a hidden gem in the world of watch collecting. A continuing series of limited edition watches from the likes of Citizen, Seiko, and others, watches that are part of the drop tend to be well priced, attractive, and, crucially, available for you to try on at your local mall. It’s somewhat rare in this age of free overnight shipping and brands founded on Instagram to have an authentic and unique brick and mortar retail experience, but that’s exactly what the Watch Drop offers. If you head into your local Macy’s and stop by the jewelry department, you’ll see cases full of watches, with a bunch of “Macy’s Exclusives” highlighted. Today, we’re taking a look at two watches in the current Watch Drop, from Citizen and Bulova."

http://wornandwound.com/introducing-new ... -now-live/

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: New Bulova and Citizen models at Macys

Post by TemerityB » November 13th 2019, 9:12pm

Yeah, I was at Macy's this past weekend, and I was kinda sorta sorry I had dropped some money at the watch fair weekend two weeks earlier. Great prices on brand new Citizen models (particularly on the LE Promaster Aqualand 30th anniversary edition, which for some reason I think is awesome despite its oversized case and bright blue color - for some reason, I like it a whole bunch).
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
MAX
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by MAX » November 14th 2019, 6:03am

I like that Citizen even thought Im not enamored with blue watches. Been a Citizen Fanboy for a long time.

No more Bulovas for me.
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
Budman2k

Post by Budman2k » November 15th 2019, 1:59pm

Datsun240Z71 wrote:
November 14th 2019, 5:00am
The Citizen is $421 today at Macy's.
https://www.macys.com/shop/product/limi ... ryID=23930

About same price as ebay.
I almost ordered that today. I decided to stop at Macy's to see it in person first. Very nice looking IMO. The titanium makes it really light and it wears smaller than 43mm to me.
Anyhow they were selling "pre-orders" because there is another friends & family sale coming up December 3rd. The price will be $375.00. I thought that sounded reasonable so I decided to order it. When I had them look up my Macy's charge it was closed because I can't remember the last time I used it. The good news.......another 20% off for opening a new charge!!
So if you don't have a Macy's charge, now might be a good time to open one!

Budman

Return to “General Watch talk”