My NASA watch

bbattle
Facebook ID: 0

My NASA watch

Post by bbattle » November 9th 2019, 3:49pm

Sorry, I did not buy an Omega. But I did get something just as accurate at a fraction of the cost.
100_5931.JPG
Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 4.47.51 PM.png
See, it says NASA on it; that makes it official. <not>

The size is right; it's lightweight, the strap isn't bad. The hours are centered in that loop on the hour hand

I got it to be a work watch since I work at MSFC. It's a great complement to my black dial Undone Snoopy watch.

edit: wow, just noticed that screenshot says out of stock. I must've gotten the last one. I'm sure they'll make more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bbattle
Facebook ID: 0

Re: My NASA watch

Post by bbattle » November 9th 2019, 7:54pm

biglove wrote:
November 9th 2019, 7:43pm
Seriously considered buying the NASA model. Looks sharp but the circle hour thing would drive me nuts.
I'll wear it for a week and let you know if it bothered me. Since the hour hand only creeps along, it won't 'capture' the hour until it is close to striking the hour.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by foghorn » November 9th 2019, 7:57pm

bbattle wrote:
November 9th 2019, 7:54pm
biglove wrote:
November 9th 2019, 7:43pm
Seriously considered buying the NASA model. Looks sharp but the circle hour thing would drive me nuts.
I'll wear it for a week and let you know if it bothered me. Since the hour hand only creeps along, it won't 'capture' the hour until it is close to striking the hour.
I have the Navi XL auto and, to me, the funky hour hand is a non-issue. I hardly even notice the circle.
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » November 10th 2019, 8:21am

bbattle wrote:
November 9th 2019, 3:49pm
I did not buy an Omega. But I did get something just as accurate at a fraction of the cost.
Just as accurate as an Omega and only a buck thirty, that is very impressive indeed!

Wear that bad boy in good health.

loving some Russian relationship.....................

Return to “Your New Watch”