Alpina and Michael Goulian

All things Swiss
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
Facebook ID: 100000918104351

Alpina and Michael Goulian

Post by koimaster » October 11th 2019, 9:38am

To celebrate the last edition of the Red Bull Air Race World Championship, championship aviator Michael Goulian and Alpina are making a limited edition AlpinerX. This thing is hot.

Michael Goulian designed the watch himself, finetuning it to match the new colors of his U.S. based air show plane. Only 250 will be made.
What is it?

The AlpinerX features a yellow inner ring and matching strap with the Team 99 logo at 2 o’clock. It isn’t just a regular watch movement, though. It uses advanced measurement functions using from environmental sensors such as the new heart rate monitoring over BLE connection, UV, temperature, altitude, pressure, compass. That’s right – it’s an analog watch that works in conjunction with a smartphone app.

https://wristwatchreview.com/2019/10/10 ... l-goulian/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Alpina and Michael Goulian

Post by Mark1 » October 11th 2019, 12:49pm

I would have loved to see the Red Bull Air Races live and was considering a trip to Indianapolis in October to do so. The watch is okay I guess when compared to most ani-digis but it needs a different color strap.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.

Return to “Swiss Watches”