Equation of Time Watches

Watch brands with roots in North America
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Equation of Time Watches

Post by koimaster » September 13th 2019, 3:44pm

The EOT Watch Shop is a great place to find your next high quality watch. All our watches are designed and assembled here in Pennsylvania USA. As a sister company to RGM you can be assured that the watches are made to last and give great value at each price point. Both classic and modern designs are highlighted throughout the collection, from casual, dress, to sport watches.

OT Watches began as an idea from RGM’s founder Roland Murphy shortly after he launched the forum website equationoftime.com back in 1998.

The first watches were sold in the early 2000’s with design input from equation-of-time’s followers for a few of the watches. The Collaboration models C1, C2, and the C3 (Sea 3).

One of the most well known models was the EOT Model 22 Deck Watch which was designed by Mr. Murphy with inspiration from the American Deck watches and Marine Chronometers from WWII.

Watches were only made from time to time, now we feel the moment is right to reinvigorate this quality watch brand and make EOT watches available to a wider audience.

The watches are designed, assembled, and serviced by RGM Watch Co. in Lancaster County Pennsylvania USA.

https://www.eotwatches.com/watch-shop

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Equation of Time Watches

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » September 13th 2019, 4:18pm

I like the C1 with the two-tone, 1940s-style dial. "Equation of time" is a bit silly as a name for a brand. Even a complication of that name is quite useless.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Mark1 » September 15th 2019, 8:34pm

This a Sea3 I picked up as used years ago at WUS. It has two separate adjustable bezels. I have seen the Model 22 Deck watch for less than 1k NOS, was tempted but never bit. One day I will own another RGM watch.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Post by koimaster » September 15th 2019, 9:05pm

Mark1 wrote:
September 15th 2019, 8:34pm
This a Sea3 I picked up as used years ago at WUS. It has two separate adjustable bezels. I have seen the Model 22 Deck watch for less than 1k NOS, was tempted but never bit. One day I will own another RGM watch.

Nice looking watch.

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Post by koimaster » September 16th 2019, 3:41pm

The Return of EOT

Sometimes life offers you a second bit at the apple. And for followers of Roland Murphy, RGM and the short-lived but much admired EOT (Equation of Time) collaborative watches, the orchard is open once again!

Were going to do these one at a time, and I am going to start with my personal favorite, the EOT Model 22 Deck Watch -

http://www.tempusfugit.watch/2019/09/th ... f-eot.html

1946-2006

Return to “North American Roots”