New Dan Henry

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: New Dan Henry

Post by TemerityB » August 28th 2018, 6:59pm

38mm! DH is the only new brand I actually like; the quality is there, the prices acceptable, the styling really nice in most cases. Gotta thank the noble rooster for turning me on to them in the first place.

Oh, and 38mm!!!
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » September 2nd 2018, 4:01pm

Might as well keep this one running: Which of the four colors would you esteemed folks choose?

I will state this about DH, and I'm choosing the words I write really carefully, since we are talking about sub-$300 watches here: The photos make most of the DH line look really great - but the photos never even do the watches justice. They're some of the most solid and attractive pieces you'll find at that price point anywhere (perhaps some of the Orient line).
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » September 2nd 2018, 4:35pm

Racer-X wrote:
TemerityB wrote:Might as well keep this one running: Which of the four colors would you esteemed folks choose?

Torn between these two.

I'd choose the 1st one you pictured.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » September 3rd 2018, 4:38pm

Worth checking out the video, just turn the sound down; the "Gentry" doesn't know a watch from an Egg McMuffin.

The bracelets, from the view, anyway, seem all right.
monster623az

Post by monster623az » September 4th 2018, 5:15pm

foghorn wrote:
monster623az wrote:EEeeek, 19mm lugs, no thank you.

That used to scare me too until I found out that it's not that hard to find straps and bracelets that are 19mm. Not as rare as you might think.

Its not so much being able to find other 19mm straps, its having 18mm and 20s already that I wouldnt be able to use and an odd number among a majority of even lug watches. Might not be a deal breaker though.

Return to “General Watch talk”