Hello there !! I think...

Falstaff
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Hello there !! I think...

Post by Falstaff » October 3rd 2014, 10:19am

dcash wrote:This better to be thought of as a fool,than to open one's mouth and prove. Damn hope I didn't hurt any bodies itsie bits I feelings.. You know what they say!! TOUGH SHIT!!!

'Tis.
"And in the space of one hour is Babylon the Great thrown down. Not a stone remains standing upon stone - the smoke of her burning does blot out the sun and the reek thereof lies as a deadly pestilence upon the land. Alas Babylon...."
foghorn (Online)
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by foghorn » October 3rd 2014, 7:31pm

abduksion wrote:
dcash wrote:This better to be thought of as a fool,than to open one's mouth and prove. Damn hope I didn't hurt any bodies itsie bits I feelings.. You know what they say!! TOUGH SHIT!!!

Have you been taking Shakespeare classes lately?

Try Abe Lincoln. Although he may have been butchering a biblical passage.
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by Mark1 » October 4th 2014, 3:09am

ocean wrote:You have all lost your touch. Do you want the old ocean to come back to bash a troll to dust?

Feel free. Go Slowpo on his ass.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » October 6th 2014, 8:38am

Mark1 wrote:
ocean wrote:You have all lost your touch. Do you want the old ocean to come back to bash a troll to dust?

Feel free. Go Slowpo on his ass.

I concur. There has sadly been a dearth of pineapple/peehole combinations of late. Call me nostalgic....
"And in the space of one hour is Babylon the Great thrown down. Not a stone remains standing upon stone - the smoke of her burning does blot out the sun and the reek thereof lies as a deadly pestilence upon the land. Alas Babylon...."
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » October 8th 2014, 7:25am

jason_recliner wrote:Dbag, you remind me quite a bit of this girl who used to hang around here, Quagmire. Nice girl, if I recall correctly. Bubbly without being skittish.

Nah. Quazaurniqua said she was a nurse and wasn't quite this literate.
"You can't fix stupid but you can sedate the hell out of it."-Youseff Achmed, MD

https://imgur.com/h3UXafB

Return to “Welcome! Introduce Yourself”