Yes Sir!! It's another NFG

User avatar
Big Pimp187!
Posts: 44
Joined: December 26th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Yes Sir!! It's another NFG

Post by Big Pimp187! » December 31st 2012, 2:20pm

Greetings All!!

I've been reading some groovy posts from you KATS!! I believe, I've found my new fix!

I plan on learning from you Kats and sharing some of my watch knowledge.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!!



Big Pimp 187!!

Who doesn't love (pimping)wearing a killer watch?!
AJC
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 6135
Joined: May 14th 2012, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Wilmington, DE AKA "Murdertown, USA" -Newsweek
Contact:

Re: Yes Sir!! It's another NFG

Post by AJC » December 31st 2012, 2:40pm

Big Pimp187! wrote:Greetings All!!

I've been reading some groovy posts from you KATS!! I believe, I've found my new fix!

I plan on learning from you Kats and sharing some of my watch knowledge.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!!



Big Pimp 187!!

Who doesn't love (pimping)wearing a killer watch?!


How do you feel about black dicks? This is a very important question.
-Madvillian
User avatar
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 30458
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Yes Sir!! It's another NFG

Post by conjurer » December 31st 2012, 2:44pm

fatman wrote:Show is pics of you stable and that will go along way. I wanna see your bottom bitch first. Unless you have 187 her.


What is this "187" thing? I've been banned from the Urban Dictionary, and feel quite out of the loop.
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
User avatar
fatman
ASSHAT
Posts: 4438
Joined: February 7th 2011, 11:00pm
Contact:

Re: Yes Sir!! It's another NFG

Post by fatman » December 31st 2012, 2:48pm

conjurer wrote:
fatman wrote:Show is pics of you stable and that will go along way. I wanna see your bottom bitch first. Unless you have 187 her.


What is this "187" thing? I've been banned from the Urban Dictionary, and feel quite out of the loop.


WTF? I thought you had street cred? :flavv:
HF
User avatar
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 30458
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Yes Sir!! It's another NFG

Post by conjurer » December 31st 2012, 2:50pm

fatman wrote:
conjurer wrote:
fatman wrote:Show is pics of you stable and that will go along way. I wanna see your bottom bitch first. Unless you have 187 her.


What is this "187" thing? I've been banned from the Urban Dictionary, and feel quite out of the loop.


WTF? I thought you had street cred? :flavv:


Among WISs I have street cred. This is, obviously, not saying very much.
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
User avatar
andrema

Re: Yes Sir!! It's another NFG

Post by andrema » December 31st 2012, 3:23pm

Big Pimp187! wrote:
Mark2 wrote:BTW - you're handle is the dumbassed dumb won ever.

How much Renatoes does you owns?




No prison rules?!!



Cool!!


The can is tuff for sure and the but hurts too. Did they add sum stiches and other cool stuff!

You shuld get into them Renatoes! I boughten my first ones when I saw them on the TV in the comma room in the pen and they have grate engines and that TV girl is real nice and stuff. When did you buy you're first Renatoes from the TV and Mr Temples?
Post Reply

Return to “Welcome! Introduce Yourself”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest