TGY charcoal

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other
wire-paladin
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 100007047102962

TGY charcoal

Post by wire-paladin » December 29th 2012, 6:49pm

Today my postal-moto delivered a package of TY GUAN YIN CHARCOAL gan, via my tea trading buddy Scott Wilson of YunnanSourcing. This is a new tea for me so i was upbeat and decided to make an event of the ordeal. I took a lengthy shave using my 7/8 wade&Butcher razor w/aloe jel, getting a decent shave.
I then boiled water in my japanese tetsubin,put on a silk mandarin shirt,then using a special red clay pot and cup i allowed the tea to brew for 3-4 minutes.
After the first couple sips i knew i had not wasted any effort. The stuff was superfine. As i finished the second cup i realised i was not alone. A massive erection had grown between my legs. This old man has learned to never allow an erection to go unused. Quickly i went looking for my vietnamese-chineese GF/slut/good cook,who was lazily folding laundry while watching a korean soap opera. Instantly she knew what was going on as she rolled onto the bed lifting her gown as i clumsily mounted and penetrated her slippery when wet pussy. After about twenty minutes i withdrew my jones and limped into the kitchen leaving GF to her task.
After regaining my thoughts(no more lust) i returned to what had been a cerebral cup of TGY.
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: TGY charcoal

Post by 3Flushes » December 29th 2012, 6:53pm

Well, that is a great story, but this is a watch forum. What kind of fuckin' watches were you wearing?
Last edited by Anonymous on December 29th 2012, 8:31pm, edited 1 time in total.
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Falstaff » December 29th 2012, 7:10pm

So true. A stiff johnson is a terrible thing to waste.
"And in the space of one hour is Babylon the Great thrown down. Not a stone remains standing upon stone - the smoke of her burning does blot out the sun and the reek thereof lies as a deadly pestilence upon the land. Alas Babylon...."
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » December 29th 2012, 8:24pm

What a beautiful, sensitive story, W-P! It reads like something out of Graham Greene, but without all the hand-wringing about being a lapsed Catholic. I think you should submit this story as an outline to the Lifetime or Oxygen networks.
Cream rises to the top while jackoffs only leave puddles of rancid jizz.

--Temerity, regarding Bazinga!.
wire-paladin
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 100007047102962

Post by wire-paladin » December 31st 2012, 12:51am

YunnanSourcing.com, is where the tgy charcoal was purchased.
A brief note regarding founder,operator,Scott Wilson. Scott is a 30'ssomething guy who grew up near Portland,Ore. About ten years ago he went to yunnan province,china where he started a online tea biz. I'm sure it hasn't been easy but it seems he's beating the chinks at their game. His prices are right and both service and quality are a step above the competition. Image
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by eddiea » December 31st 2012, 6:49pm

wire-paladin wrote:YunnanSourcing.com, is where the tgy charcoal was purchased.
A brief note regarding founder,operator,Scott Wilson. Scott is a 30'ssomething guy who grew up near Portland,Ore. About ten years ago he went to yunnan province,china where he started a online tea biz. I'm sure it hasn't been easy but it seems he's beating the chinks at their game. His prices are right and both service and quality are a step above the competition. Image

Good to know W-P...great story too, got to go to Laos one day, aside from the cute chicks, heard is an excellent green papaya salad to be have there .

Return to “Anything and Everything Else”