Snowpacalypse at Casa Conjurer!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Snowpacalypse at Casa Conjurer!

Post by conjurer » January 18th 2012, 8:27am

Woke up to find this today:

My Ukranian neighbor's vehicles. That Mini's not going anywhere soon.

Rhody bush. No buds on this bad boy!

I can hardly wait to get this power bill.

No grillin' tonight, I reckon.

About four or five inches so far. Temp is 28 degrees.

Back yard and storage shed. I didn't want anything out of there for a couple of months, anyway.

The cat Smokey has the right idea.

My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Snowpacalypse at Casa Conjurer!

Post by Mark1 » January 18th 2012, 8:44am

Got another six inches or so overnight here along the Columbia. News says it will warm up and rain this afternoon so it may be gone by morning.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1

Post by Mark1 » January 18th 2012, 5:35pm

Is the snow melting up your way yet? The rain here has melted quite a bit of it this afternoon and evening. I did get the opportunity to use my truck bumper as a snow plow today. There were about 18 inches of snow or so (with higher drifts on the driveway in) on some property I bought and it's only about 600 feet elevation.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » January 18th 2012, 5:37pm

Mark1 wrote:Is the snow melting up your way yet? The rain here has melted quite a bit of it this afternoon and evening. I did get the opportunity to use my truck bumper as a snow plow today. There were about 18 inches of snow or so (with higher drifts on the driveway in) on some property I bought and it's only about 600 feet elevation.

It melted off a little, Mark, but now we're getting freezing rain. I'll be stuck in Casa Conjurer tomorrow, too. Time to post some more geekish threads, I suppose.

**(@
Mark1

Post by Mark1 » January 18th 2012, 5:42pm

conjurer wrote:
Mark1 wrote:Is the snow melting up your way yet? The rain here has melted quite a bit of it this afternoon and evening. I did get the opportunity to use my truck bumper as a snow plow today. There were about 18 inches of snow or so (with higher drifts on the driveway in) on some property I bought and it's only about 600 feet elevation.

It melted off a little, Mark, but now we're getting freezing rain. I'll be stuck in Casa Conjurer tomorrow, too. Time to post some more geekish threads, I suppose.

Must be colder up there. Freezing rain and ice are a lot worse than snow on the roads. Hope you're well stocked on groceries and booze.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » January 18th 2012, 5:44pm

Mark1 wrote:
conjurer wrote:

Must be colder up there. Freezing rain and ice are a lot worse than snow on the roads. Hope you're well stocked on groceries and booze.

Goddamn it, I knew I forgot something when I ventured forth to go to the post office!

**(@
MAX (Online)

Post by MAX » October 12th 2019, 4:50am

2012? Is the snow still there?

The year I lived in Minneapolis it snowed around October and by March it was still there. Course it was buried under about 10 ft of other snow. Worse winter I can remember and that was coming from living in Montana!
"If You Think This Has A Happy Ending, You Haven't Been Paying Attention."

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”