ShopNBC - Todays Top Value the Ronco Rotisserie Oven

Grillin n cookin
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: ShopNBC - Todays Top Value the Ronco Rotisserie Oven

Post by TemerityB » December 15th 2012, 10:04pm

Now given a bump just to point and laugh once again, given this week's silly stuff gong on.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » September 21st 2013, 10:03pm

This thread never gets old; it's fun to re-live the douche chills I got from it.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » September 23rd 2013, 12:49am

Bigjimzlll wrote:One of my wifes at some time bought me one of those oven things.

Horse Feathers wrote:3) You do know this item is always at QVC and Emeril has something similar on HSN. What is the problem??????

Seems like I touched a nerve.... make yourself a fine meal and relax, may I suggest Chicken

:loll:
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » March 26th 2016, 5:38am

Since this one is being discussed in another thread, bump-a-rama.

Priceless stuff.
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » February 25th 2017, 6:54am

Seeing the glorified dog walker on ABTW made me think of this one. Laughs a'plenty.
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » July 28th 2017, 12:37pm

My favorite WL thread of all time. Just as funny now as it was when it was new. HF, we miss ya, man.
3Flushes (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » July 28th 2017, 4:12pm

TemerityB wrote:My favorite WL thread of all time. Just as funny now as it was when it was new. HF, we miss ya, man.

^^^THAT

My favorite thread of all time also, too, a classic for all time. It's crazy how much you can miss a guy you never even met.
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » October 6th 2017, 12:19pm

I guess the dog walker's Ronco crapped out as bad as his coterie of fine Stuhrling artifacts no doubt did.

bbattle

Post by bbattle » October 4th 2019, 6:44am

I sometimes think these products were made to teach people the often hard-learned lesson that you get for what you pay.

Sure, when you're young and dumb you buy crappy stuff out of ignorance and a lack of funds but hopefully you grow up and learn to appreciate the peace of mind achieved through the purchases of quality items.
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » October 4th 2019, 7:30am

bbattle wrote:
October 4th 2019, 6:44am
I sometimes think these products were made to teach people the often hard-learned lesson that you get for what you pay.

Sure, when you're young and dumb you buy crappy stuff out of ignorance and a lack of funds but hopefully you grow up and learn to appreciate the peace of mind achieved through the purchases of quality items.
Yep. My father was a carpenter and had just a few tools, and he always said it was better to pay more for one good tool that would last a lifetime than to have to go back to the hardware store to buy new ones all that time.

Of course, you can't set and forget a wrench. :wink:

Return to “The Ronco Larry Grill”