RJ celebrates Batman's 80th anniversary

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

RJ celebrates Batman's 80th anniversary

Post by koimaster » September 10th 2019, 8:24am

RJ celebrates Batman's 80th anniversary in Paris with its Villains Watch Series. It was a bold event befitting the exemplary watches
RJ-ARRAW-The-Joker%20back.jpg

September 9, 2019: Call it a like-minded partnership, Swiss watchmaker RJ marked the 80th anniversary of Batman with a special event held at its newly opened Galeries Lafayette Champs-Élysées concept store in Paris. Until September 22, fans have the opportunity to see and experience RJ’s new collaboration watches created with DC Comics to celebrate two of the Dark Knight’s greatest nemeses: ARRAW Two-Face and ARRAW The Joker.

https://www.luxuryfacts.com/index.php/s ... n-Paris-wi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: RJ celebrates Batman's 80th anniversary

Post by 3Flushes » September 10th 2019, 10:44am

conjurer wrote:
September 10th 2019, 9:20am
Apparently, they ran out of rusty iron from the Titanic.
Ahh- The Roman Jerome folks with the 150K Titanic DNA wartches. I thought that crap looked familiar.

Meh for any money.
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » September 10th 2019, 11:14am

Yet another comic book hero homage. Apparently there is a stubborn strain of adolescence amongst watch collectors. Even I might be tempted by a Bizarro Superman model - possibly something from MB&F...inspired perhaps by the awed respect of Bizarro Superman No.2 for Bizarro Superman No. 1 - "Him super genius - him not think at all!"
"When the music's over, turn out the lights."
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by foghorn » September 10th 2019, 11:31am

FTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWNa, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, Batman!
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, Batman!
Batman, Batman, Batman!FTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nW
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Post by JAS1125 » September 10th 2019, 11:37am

Falstaff wrote:
September 10th 2019, 11:14am
Yet another comic book hero homage. Apparently there is a stubborn strain of adolescence amongst watch collectors. Even I might be tempted by a Bizarro Superman model - possibly something from MB&F...inspired perhaps by the awed respect of Bizarro Superman No.2 for Bizarro Superman No. 1 - "Him super genius - him not think at all!"
Best response of the day...not many men can toss out a Bizarro reference :mrgreen:
"Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance"

David Mamet
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » September 10th 2019, 1:06pm

A slight nod to a comic book series, like the Speedmaster "Tintin" - which was intended to be called that, but Omega didn't get along well with the Herge estate - isn't a bad thing. I mean, why not.
But this dreadful pile of fucking shite is just such fucking bad taste, that I may let out a projectile of vomit. Bring a bucket, please.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
Pubbie
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Pubbie » September 10th 2019, 1:11pm

Maybe those tactless, talentless buggers should have emblazoned a chunk of rotten flesh from Heath Ledger's decayed corpse into the caseback. It's the kind of thing that rich people with, let's say, no visible means of generating income can show off to each other in the toilets of a Dubai "niteclub".
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » September 11th 2019, 6:47am

Pubbie wrote:
September 10th 2019, 1:11pm
Maybe those tactless, talentless buggers should have emblazoned a chunk of rotten flesh from Heath Ledger's decayed corpse into the caseback. It's the kind of thing that rich people with, let's say, no visible means of generating income can show off to each other in the toilets of a Dubai "niteclub".
I agree...

If you're going to say that a watch has DNA in it, put some genuine goddam DNA in it!
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner
bbattle

Post by bbattle » September 11th 2019, 9:32am

3Flushes wrote:
September 11th 2019, 6:47am
Pubbie wrote:
September 10th 2019, 1:11pm
I agree...

If you're going to say that a watch has DNA in it, put some genuine goddam DNA in it!
Don't give Conjurer any ideas!
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » September 11th 2019, 8:52pm

The caseback is well done.

The dial kills it, buries it, digs it up, then kills it again.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “General Watch talk”