WURW Mitwoch 06.12.19

tiktok
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

WURW Mitwoch 06.12.19

Post by tiktok » June 12th 2019, 1:59am

I had to beat Thunder to the post. Wearing the incredible Citizen "The Citizen". If you dig Citizen the boutique in NYC has lots of Campanolas, Chronomaster in green and blue, never seen that before and some pieces featuring their Swiss movements.

I am actually up since yesterday working on my up and coming perfume line - MATTER. I've got critics and focus groups to attend to.

Suki sez yawn:
"Obsessed by a fairy tale, we spend our lives searching for a magic door and a lost kingdom of peace."
Eugene O'Neill.
Thunder1 (Online)
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: WURW Mitwoch 06.12.19

Post by Thunder1 » June 12th 2019, 3:35am

^^Good luck w/ your new line, it would be great if you could post some pics from that boutique, as well..tell Suki we all say hello...

Well, I did end up being chosen for jury duty on Monday...the trial starts at 1:00 our time today and should stretch through Friday afternoon..and, the plaintiffs lead attorney appears to be a watch enthusist..Monday, he seemed to be wearing a green dial, bronze cased watch..it could be an Oris Pointer Date, I'm not sure yet...today I'll start off w/ a new fav of mine, a Credor..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...

Return to “Watch You Are Wearing”