Socially acceptable hubba hubba

Wine, Beer, Weed and the hard stuff
Hawk
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Socially acceptable hubba hubba

Post by Hawk » June 8th 2019, 2:42pm

Or at least I'm assuming such things are benign in the circumstance of congratulating a friend and former classmate for success in the modelling field where the work involved can be quite taxing and the competition intimidating.

So when my Lao barber, now working in Texas, offers a congratulatory post I'm inclined to go along.

So, for those of you smart enough to avoid FB:

Always nice when home girl does well.
And the fact I'm still living rent free in his head makes me grin and giggle.
...bobbee
Hawk
ASSHAT

Re: Socially acceptable hubba hubba

Post by Hawk » June 8th 2019, 9:14pm

I was unclear. The model is still in Vientiane and is an old buddy of my Lao barber in Texas (originally from Vientiane).

Oddly enough the shop in Texas also had a Vietnamese lady that worked as a Vavoom hair products model for a bit.

I've had a decided preference for barbers of the female persuasion going back to my college days when the first woman made it through what was then a "mens only" barber college and licensing gauntlet. "Bonnie's Hair Palace" with the slogan "Only a woman knows a man's hair".

50 years later and I'm still stuck in that rut.

...bobbee
Hawk
ASSHAT

Re: Socially acceptable hubba hubba

Post by Hawk » June 9th 2019, 3:56pm

conjurer wrote:That was your barber, you slap-happy mutt?? I never had a barber who even looked like a human fucking being, let alone one which would make me tent-pole the apron.

Facebook being what it is a short series of messages followed clarifying that my Texas Lao barber is also related to the young lady in Laos.

If you squint and look out the side of your eye there is something of a family resemblance isn't there?

I like my barber better - she smiles.
...bobbee

Return to “The Pub”