A Self-Portrait?

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

A Self-Portrait?

Post by TemerityB » June 9th 2019, 5:57pm

New from the house of Lalo as it continues to build its own watch world bubble on a planet far, far away: Looking to add a striking new timepiece to your collection? This Invicta Venom Cobra will have you charmed in seconds. Featuring an eye-catching tonneau shape, the stainless steel case immediately lets you know what you're in for with snakeskin texturing throughout. Even the leather strap gets in on the look with its own scaly texture. It's the dial, though, that truly surprises as a cobra slithers across the layered surface, while Tritnite accented hands and markers give a glowing read of the time.

"Snakeskin texturing." Sorta similar quality to "Flame Fusion," I'd reckon. Or, at least, Croton. Caught this last night following the Mets and I let out such a guffaw my wife thought I was finally having "the big one." Case size: A baby's arm by a roadkill raccoon ( 51mm L x 47mm W). Watch and movement made in Thailand.

Someone told me years ago that you never see a hearse being followed by an armored car. - Datsun240Z71
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: A Self-Portrait?

Post by TemerityB » June 10th 2019, 5:39pm

DocKlock wrote:Thank goodness it's LIMITED QUANTITY. Or is it: LIMITED QUALITY??

Could be. Thing's got crystals for "eyes." Give that about, oh, four days.

I smell Steven Jay poontang.
Someone told me years ago that you never see a hearse being followed by an armored car. - Datsun240Z71

Return to “Invicta”