Here's a Great Site For Foggy

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Here's a Great Site For Foggy

Post by TemerityB » September 13th 2018, 3:14pm

Waiting for fog to chime in, but until he does...

Good gravy! It's like a Heartland America catalog, but designed by Carson Kressley, with products shipped from Ali Baba.
Listening to Justin Zimmer trying to explain Glycine watches on ShopPU is like listening to Pernell Roberts explain what beans make a good cup of coffee.
ocean
Master of Time

Post by ocean » September 13th 2018, 4:35pm

Both of my sons wear watches and both are in their teens. What they have told me is at school phones are allowed but not in class , they get asked the time constantly. Both have Seiko, Casio, timex and one has an Edox and the other has a Hammy.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 13th 2018, 4:42pm

ocean wrote:Both of my sons wear watches and both are in their teens. What they have told me is at school phones are allowed but not in class , they get asked the time constantly. Both have Seiko, Casio, timex and one has an Edox and the other has a Hammy.

:Thumbsup: :bvbvbv:
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
bedlam (Online)
WIS Divemaster

Post by bedlam » September 13th 2018, 5:01pm

Lots of schools over here don't allow phones in classes. There has been a move to ban them from schools completely as they are often easy tools for bullying other kids, especially with things like Snapchat where the evidence deletes itself after a few seconds.

With kids now being used to having access to time-telling it might result in some buying watches.
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 13th 2018, 5:04pm

bedlam wrote:Lots of schools over here don't allow phones in classes. There has been a move to ban them from schools completely as they are often easy tools for bullying other kids, especially with things like Snapchat where the evidence deletes itself after a few seconds.

With kids now being used to having access to time-telling it might result in some buying watches.

At least digital Gees. I've seen a lot of kids that can't tell time on an analogue clock face. I'm also somewhat surprised that they can tie their shoes, and not rely on Velcro.
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@

Return to “General Watch talk”