Swag-Fest 4! Flash Auction, Eleven Hours Only!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Swag-Fest 4! Flash Auction, Eleven Hours Only!

Post by conjurer » November 5th 2017, 9:53am

OK, this is gonna be a fast one for you stupid bastards. Here're the rules: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39797 As with the other auctions, the proceeds for this one will go 75% to St. Jude Hospital, the rest for the upkeep of the forum. THIS AUCTION WILL RUN UNTIL 8:00PM PACIFIC TIME TONIGHT. Only one watch will be featured. So, here we go:

Zodiac Desert Falcon:

These older Zodie quartz chronos are going nuts lately on the secondary market. This one comes on an aftermarket tan distressed leather strap, plus a black one, both brand new. The donor informs me that there's a new battery inside. About 44mm wide cushion style case, 49mm with crown, 49mm lug to lug, 22mm lug width, 14.5mm thickness. Comes in a Nautica box, along with some fucking swag.

As I said above, this auction will end precisely at 8:00PM Pacific time tonight, so don't be fucking around. This is the first of several one-watch, flash auctions this week, which will keep me busy on my vacation and keep my tender, apple-like ass off the streets.

Bid now!
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Swag-Fest 4! Flash Auction, Eleven Hours Only!

Post by conjurer » November 5th 2017, 12:33pm

Some good opening bids, gentlemen!

As I said above, these slightly older quartz chronos from Zodie are selling for insane prices (considering that five years ago you could get them for under a hundred at various deal-a-day sites), viz:

https://www.google.com/search?q=zodiac+ ... 80&bih=627

I expect the bids for this one to rise dramatically.

Eight and a half hours to go.
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Swag-Fest 4! Flash Auction, Eleven Hours Only!

Post by TemerityB » November 5th 2017, 2:21pm

foghorn wrote:"That's the most unheard of thing I ever heard of."-King Leonardo of the Bongo Congo

Holy shit!!!
A quote from King Leonardo & His Short Subjects, a major favorite of mine when I was a tadpole!! I also ate Cripsy Critters cereal, for which King Leonardo was the spokes whatever!

Sniff. Holy shit. I couldn't have been older than four or five. Oh, man.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Watchlord Member Auctions”