Meet Shamu

Related to your pets. Does not include girlfriends/boy friends
tiktok (Online)
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Meet Shamu

Post by tiktok » May 23rd 2015, 7:48pm

She's an 8 year old bitch and small ball of muscle. The only drag is that the airlines have banned flying smashed nose dogs in luggage as some were not making it through flights especially in the warm season and Shamu is too big to stash under the seat. This has a lot to do with breeding as puppy mills cranked out tons of these frenchies with bad bloodlines and tons of respiratory problems. Shamu came from an excellent breeder and she has had no major health probs, knock on wood. Her favorite activities are gnawing on bones and chasing our local black squirrels. I've always had mutts before and my ex pushed me into this one but no regrets, Shamu and I are still happily together.

"Obsessed by a fairy tale, we spend our lives searching for a magic door and a lost kingdom of peace."
Eugene O'Neill.
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Meet Shamu

Post by svaglic » May 28th 2016, 7:21am

This dog is just adorable. Before I got Homie, I had wanted either a mini Yorkie or a French Bulldog. I just love the face on her
You can have brains or you can have beauty, but you can’t have all three.
Thunder1 (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Thunder1 » May 28th 2016, 9:51am

tiktok wrote:She's an 8 year old bitch and small ball of muscle. The only drag is that the airlines have banned flying smashed nose dogs in luggage as some were not making it through flights especially in the warm season and Shamu is too big to stash under the seat. This has a lot to do with breeding as puppy mills cranked out tons of these frenchies with bad bloodlines and tons of respiratory problems. Shamu came from an excellent breeder and she has had no major health probs, knock on wood. Her favorite activities are gnawing on bones and chasing our local black squirrels. I've always had mutts before and my ex pushed me into this one but no regrets, Shamu and I are still happily together.

Shamu is quite the cute Frenchie there...this is Winston, our Frenchie born 12/15/2015..he enjoys chewing on venetian blinds, rugs & table legs..from an area breeder..his favorite game is chasing a ball around the house and having us chase him around the house with the ball in his mouth..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » May 28th 2016, 5:42pm

Yeah, Shamu is quite adorable.

Spent the day looking at dog and cats to adopt; my co-op is a pain in the ass. But at least I can live vicariously through other members here and their pets.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
tiktok (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

Post by tiktok » May 28th 2016, 7:55pm

Dogs rule, Winston is a cutie. Here they have taken over the fancy couch Ms Tikker required and promptly turned into a dog bedroom.

"Obsessed by a fairy tale, we spend our lives searching for a magic door and a lost kingdom of peace."
Eugene O'Neill.

Return to “Pet World”