Will the real Shady Doxa Please Stand Up

Asian Made & Swiss Asian watches
MAX
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Will the real Shady Doxa Please Stand Up

Post by MAX » February 14th 2022, 11:29am

Maranez but then again, I am biased. After that, close and maybe even a tie, Seestern and then the Frog.
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » February 15th 2022, 12:58am

The Maranez is pricey at double the price of the Seestern and greater than double the Frog. Given all three are run by the NH35, and there was a knock on the Frog for having a cheesy bracelet, Seestern seems to be the value for price proposition, while the silver dial Maranez with the orange minute hand is the sharpest looking of the bunch.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2022 3flushes Media.^^^
JAS1125 (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Post by JAS1125 » February 15th 2022, 6:03am

3Flushes wrote:
February 15th 2022, 12:58am
The Maranez is pricey at double the price of the Seestern and greater than double the Frog. Given all three are run by the NH35, and there was a knock on the Frog for having a cheesy bracelet, Seestern seems to be the value for price proposition, while the silver dial Maranez with the orange minute hand is the sharpest looking of the bunch.
Seestern now has the silver dial, and their V2 is not as thick. Had this been available earlier, I probably would have opted for it instead of the Maranaz. The Maranaz still has the best bracelet of the 3, but Seestern is close
"Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance"

David Mamet
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » February 15th 2022, 3:00pm

JAS1125 wrote:
February 15th 2022, 6:03am
3Flushes wrote:
February 15th 2022, 12:58am
Seestern now has the silver dial, and their V2 is not as thick. Had this been available earlier, I probably would have opted for it instead of the Maranaz. The Maranaz still has the best bracelet of the 3, but Seestern is close
IIRC yours has the 9015 - that would have been a deal maker for me, but now that they all have the Seiko, I would opt for the Seestern, especially since they have the silver dial.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2022 3flushes Media.^^^

Return to “Asian and Far East Watches”