Maranez sale - Synchron clone

Asian Made & Swiss Asian watches
koimaster
Founder

Maranez sale - Synchron clone

Post by koimaster » September 10th 2021, 10:42am

Boy is rick the dick going to be pissed off. Just as rick the dick screwed over Doxa when he released the military diver, Maranez has one upped him. Well played Maranez! Will the doxa fanbois now bemoan paying 2k for a $500 watch?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=52590
Dear Maranez Fans,

I hope you are all well.
We have two new versions for the Samui.
The case is the same as the regular Samui but with sapphire bezel.
The diver is available in four dial colors.
The Army is available in three colors and in steel or DLC.
For more infos please check the website.
We will be closed September 20th until 26th and run a sale during this time.
Discount code MAF will get you 20% off but is only valid during this period, not earlier and not later.
Shipping will start at the 27th.

Regards Sara
ImageImageImage

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
MAX
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Maranez sale - Synchrone clone

Post by MAX » September 10th 2021, 12:09pm

Cool about the Army.

Been waiting for that 20% off sale but it seems the orange that I want is sold out. Maybe get the red or silver or black or yellow?

Maranez has sales about 4 times a year, maybe why I bought 4 of them.
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by 3Flushes » September 10th 2021, 2:16pm

The dials and the handsets on the new divers suck -- The Army is nicer lookin' but the chapter rings are too wide on all of the new ones, makes them look like a cheap take on a gradient dial and makes the dials look too small. Looks like they've gone to all NH 35 movements, too bad.
Last edited by 3Flushes on September 12th 2021, 1:24am, edited 1 time in total.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.^^^
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » September 10th 2021, 3:37pm

bbattle wrote:
September 10th 2021, 3:07pm
Those are some bold watches. I like the wild colors and chunky hands on the divers but that case just looks too big for the dial.

Perhaps they look better in person.
And this is the bit I find hard to write, the bezel action on the Samui is as good if not better than my SUB 1200T. It is tight, no slop, no lateral movement and rotates crisply. Doxa have had some complaints about the bezel movement on the new ICE era SUB 300T. No such complaints on this bezel.
The movement is a Seiko NH35A with 24 Jewels. This movement is a workhorse. It is not only a staple for Seiko but is used in many other manufacturer's watches. It is reliable, easy to service and as my father used to say about buying a Ford car: you can find bits for them over the nearest hedge. Heck, you can even buy a new one on eBay for less than 40 bucks. And that brings me to the most pleasant surprise about the Maranez Samui. In the 24 hours I have owned it, it has lost 2 seconds. Yep you read that right, 2 seconds. I'm gobsmacked. Its running better than any watch I own at the minute and that includes, Doxas, Rolex, Omega and Breitlings. Round of applause for the Maranez Samui, please.

https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/upda ... w.5289629/

https://www.doxa300t.com/maranez/maranez.htm

3Flushes wrote:
September 10th 2021, 2:16pm
The dials and the handsets on the new divers suck -- The Army is nicer lookin' but the chapter rings are too wide on all of the new ones, makes them look like a cheap take on a gradient dial. Looks like they've gone to all NH 35 movements, too bad.

FullSwing, Smart Asia Industrial Ltd. makes them as well as Helson, Armida, Benarus and probably some others the original poster at was did not find.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Return to “Asian and Far East Watches”