Asian Made & Swiss Asian watches
- Posts: 43436
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."
- ASSHAT & Master of Time
- Posts: 32532
- Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
- Posts: 7882
- Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
That Planet Ocean chronograph would look much less ghey without the blue dial and blue strap.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.
If it thinks, it stinks
- WIS Divemaster
- Posts: 9234
- Joined: November 12th 2011, 11:00pm
- Facebook ID: 0
- Location: Fremantle, Australia (GMT +8)
Current Doxa plays on borrowed history and the whole tacticool trend.
The more annoying thing are their 'charm points' (as the Japanese would say) of the functionality of the no-deco bezel next to the timing bezel and the orange dials.
1. They put military dive tables on the bezel...which are a no-go for recreational divers, so useless for 99% of people who purchase the watch.
2. The orange dial does not improve visibility at depth. Doxa mis-read the 1970's Luria research paper on colors and water turbidity. Idiots.
Given these elements are pointless the watches are not any more useful than dive watches of equal or better quality that are cheaper.
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest