Andersmann Watch Classic 300M

Asian Made & Swiss Asian watches
koimaster
Founder

Andersmann Watch Classic 300M

Post by koimaster » February 1st 2021, 9:05pm

A few years ago I visited Baselworld and met up with several prominent watchmakers. The majority were targeting exclusive buyers and therefore attending the event was an absolute prerequisite. When I spoke with Maximilian Busser and Charris Yadigaroglou (Chief Communications Officer) at MB & F they said that this show equated to a large proportion of their annual revenue. That is why I only got to speak with Max briefly because his itinerary literally was full to the brim. However, for smaller watch labels this huge scale trade fair isn’t an option due to the overall expense. That is why they have to reply to different recourses. A great example can be found in Hong Kong-based company Andersmann Watch.

https://www.totaldesignreviews.com/2021 ... ssic-300m/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
smellody (Online)
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Andersmann Watch Classic 300M

Post by smellody » February 1st 2021, 9:53pm

jason_recliner wrote:
February 1st 2021, 9:45pm
conjurer wrote:
February 1st 2021, 9:32pm
This wartche leaves my dick limp as a noodle.
A boiled noodle, presumably. Fair enough. I really like it. The watch, not your 'noodle'.
Excellent clarification.
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » February 2nd 2021, 4:59pm

3Flushes wrote:
February 2nd 2021, 1:46pm
I like the model with the seconds hand- for $1280- NEXT! Next please. Thanks for stopping buy. NEXT!. Movealongmovealong Swiss,right,gotit, FORTHELOVEOFGOD NEXT!

And don't come back with mockups so we can see the back.
Really? What's so outrageous about the pricing? Complex grade 5 titanium case with DLC on one piece, sandwich dial obviously finished to a high standard, nice handset, nicely decorated 2892 inside... Yeah, it's an expensive watch but I don't see many similar watches a whole lot cheaper. What would be a fair price in your opinion?
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Post by bedlam » February 2nd 2021, 7:35pm

jason_recliner wrote:
February 2nd 2021, 4:59pm
3Flushes wrote:
I like the model with the seconds hand- for $1280- NEXT! Next please. Thanks for stopping buy. NEXT!. Movealongmovealong Swiss,right,gotit, FORTHELOVEOFGOD NEXT!

Really? What's so outrageous about the pricing? Complex grade 5 titanium case with DLC on one piece, sandwich dial obviously finished to a high standard, nice handset, nicely decorated 2892 inside... Yeah, it's an expensive watch but I don't see many similar watches a whole lot cheaper. What would be a fair price in your opinion?
If a mid-tier Swiss brand released a watch with those specs I would expect to see them asking 2.5K or so.
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » February 2nd 2021, 9:32pm

Looks like a Junghans field watch got screwed by a Seven Friday.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » February 3rd 2021, 1:08am

bedlam wrote:
February 2nd 2021, 7:35pm
jason_recliner wrote:
3Flushes wrote:

If a mid-tier Swiss brand released a watch with those specs I would expect to see them asking 2.5K or so.
I wouldn't pay ^^^that, either.

However, a mid tier Swiss brand would at worst have a history if not a heritage to help weigh a buying decision- things like build qualty, durability, warranty and the likelihood of the manufacturer
remaining in business long enough to honor said warranty, and whatnot.

When I went to the website the 'literature' said nothing about how long these guys have been around at all and doesn't document any of the claims made---a sample from the website:

THE BRAND

Maker of superior dive watches. Andersmann focuses on QUALITY, CLASSIC and MINIMALISTIC DESIGN dive watches. All of our watches are assembled in Bienne, Switzerland where is claimed to be the heart of Swiss watch making industry. Our watches are made using best quality grade stainless steel, sapphire crystals, and Swiss automatic movements. These components are made and assembled in Switzerland by highly skilled watchmakers. The combination of all these with superb finishing made our watches comparable to world top watch brands.

Quality Assurance

Andersmann is on the front line to ensure the quality of its creations. All Andersmann dive watches have passed water resistance and pressure tests conducted by Metallo-Tests SA, an independent laboratory in Switzerland. All Andersmann watches can withstand the pressure it stated.

^^^That is quite the extensive testing program, indeed.

Andersmann is a Chinese concern that makes several unsubstantiated claims as to quality and country of origin, we've heard 'Swiss Made' before and other than some favorable write-ups in fashion pubs and one review in A Blog To Watch which I didn't bother to watch because REL Adams, well, there is STPO out there about this company.

If folks here have $1300 + to spend on a completely unknown entity that could ultimately be a flop, more power to you. I can't dip into the pinnacle fund for brand new companies or Kick Starter etc. And I'm not saying it's not Swiss. I think it's a lot of money to give a startup, regardless.

And they won't likely stay that price if they take off. I like how they look, and look forward to seeing how things pan out. Maybe somebody here will buy one and write it up a nd I'll be sorry I couldn't jump in
^^^Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.^^^
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Post by bedlam » February 3rd 2021, 2:46am

I agree. But the specs are ok for the money and if they were from a more reputable company the price would increase accordingly. You are paying less exactly because of the lack of history.
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » February 3rd 2021, 5:19pm

conjurer wrote:
February 3rd 2021, 12:13am
OK, I was trying to be nice. This wartche makes me want to hammer a Cabriole table leg up my fucking ass.

It is boring. The date window makes me wish to vomit my guts out.

I'll come up with something more negative tomorrow.
What the fuck? Are you fucking blind? Or just fucking stupid? Or both? This is literally the finest, most innovative, highest quality, best value wartche timepiece upon which I have ever gazed.

You dopey limey fuck! Fuck off.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » February 3rd 2021, 5:22pm

3Flushes wrote:
February 3rd 2021, 1:08am
bedlam wrote:
February 2nd 2021, 7:35pm
jason_recliner wrote:
3Flushes wrote:

I wouldn't pay ^^^that, either.

However, a mid tier Swiss brand would at worst have a history if not a heritage to help weigh a buying decision- things like build qualty, durability, warranty and the likelihood of the manufacturer
remaining in business long enough to honor said warranty, and whatnot.

When I went to the website the 'literature' said nothing about how long these guys have been around at all and doesn't document any of the claims made---a sample from the website:

THE BRAND

Maker of superior dive watches. Andersmann focuses on QUALITY, CLASSIC and MINIMALISTIC DESIGN dive watches. All of our watches are assembled in Bienne, Switzerland where is claimed to be the heart of Swiss watch making industry. Our watches are made using best quality grade stainless steel, sapphire crystals, and Swiss automatic movements. These components are made and assembled in Switzerland by highly skilled watchmakers. The combination of all these with superb finishing made our watches comparable to world top watch brands.

Quality Assurance

Andersmann is on the front line to ensure the quality of its creations. All Andersmann dive watches have passed water resistance and pressure tests conducted by Metallo-Tests SA, an independent laboratory in Switzerland. All Andersmann watches can withstand the pressure it stated.

^^^That is quite the extensive testing program, indeed.

Andersmann is a Chinese concern that makes several unsubstantiated claims as to quality and country of origin, we've heard 'Swiss Made' before and other than some favorable write-ups in fashion pubs and one review in A Blog To Watch which I didn't bother to watch because REL Adams, well, there is STPO out there about this company.

If folks here have $1300 + to spend on a completely unknown entity that could ultimately be a flop, more power to you. I can't dip into the pinnacle fund for brand new companies or Kick Starter etc. And I'm not saying it's not Swiss. I think it's a lot of money to give a startup, regardless.

And they won't likely stay that price if they take off. I like how they look, and look forward to seeing how things pan out. Maybe somebody here will buy one and write it up a nd I'll be sorry I couldn't jump in
Yes, a thoughtful and well-reasoned response; your views make perfect sense.

Definitely food for thought.

If it thinks, it stinks
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » February 3rd 2021, 9:09pm

jason_recliner wrote:
February 3rd 2021, 5:19pm
conjurer wrote:
February 3rd 2021, 12:13am
OK, I was trying to be nice. This wartche makes me want to hammer a Cabriole table leg up my fucking ass.

It is boring. The date window makes me wish to vomit my guts out.

I'll come up with something more negative tomorrow.
What the fuck? Are you fucking blind? Or just fucking stupid? Or both? This is literally the finest, most innovative, highest quality, best value wartche timepiece upon which I have ever gazed.

You dopey limey fuck! Fuck off.
On second thought, this wartche makes my dick hard.

Return to “Asian and Far East Watches”