Reddit? Fuck It!

Asian Made & Swiss Asian watches
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Reddit? Fuck It!

Post by conjurer » September 20th 2019, 6:21pm

Here's an interesting thread at Reddit, where a guy's giving away a piece of shit Aragon, but only to the person who can tell the best story as to why they want it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Watchexchange/ ... tic_seiko/

It's fun to read how many strangers are struggling to spread their asscheeks the widest to score a Free wartche.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Re: Reddit? Fuck It!

Post by foghorn » September 20th 2019, 6:48pm

Hi and thanks for posting and the opportunity.
I have liked watches since I was a kid and admired my Dads watches. I started with Timexes back in the day when they were sold for $9.99 and up in ther carousel displays at the local Liggett/Rexall drugstore. I have been an accumulator of watches for many years now and have owned a wide variety of examples at both ends of the spectrum.
Being lucky enough to acquire this watch would allow me to fulfill a dream that has, to date, been unobtainable. I would love to be able to win this watch, shove it up your ass so far that you choke on it, save you by performing the Heimlich Manuever, and having you expel it with such force that it bounces off a wall and puts your eye out.
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Mark1 » September 20th 2019, 9:32pm

Props to foggy for the Rexall reference. I see Reddit showing up on the WatchRecon listings and just pass them by. Reddit means wankermatics in these parts.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
artman
Master of Time

Post by artman » September 22nd 2019, 11:53pm

foghorn wrote:
September 20th 2019, 6:48pm
Hi and thanks for posting and the opportunity.
I have liked watches since I was a kid and admired my Dads watches. I started with Timexes back in the day when they were sold for $9.99 and up in ther carousel displays at the local Liggett/Rexall drugstore. I have been an accumulator of watches for many years now and have owned a wide variety of examples at both ends of the spectrum.
Being lucky enough to acquire this watch would allow me to fulfill a dream that has, to date, been unobtainable. I would love to be able to win this watch, shove it up your ass so far that you choke on it, save you by performing the Heimlich Manuever, and having you expel it with such force that it bounces off a wall and puts your eye out.
This is the funniest thing I've read on the interwebs ever. Kudos!
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » September 23rd 2019, 4:11pm

Rexall! The small town I grew up in had one drugstore, and it said Rexall on the sign. Charming old school apothecary. I still see "Rexall" products at Dollar General, which is only charming to, maybe, Pizza Rat.

I hope you posted that at Reddit, fog. If so, it ties you with fatman for "Greatest Media Outreach" ever.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » September 23rd 2019, 4:45pm

Imma re-read foggers post again AFTER I meet the two-drink minimum and see if I still love it...
“Could somebody please let me know what the fuck is going on here?? It's like walking into the local Safeway to do some grocery shopping and finding a bunch of ghey midgets cornholing each other in the produce department.” - Conjurer

Return to “Asian and Far East Watches”