Fiyta watch review

Asian Made & Swiss Asian watches
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Fiyta watch review

Post by biglove » July 25th 2019, 4:22pm

Quick review of my new “Fiyta Classic Automatic White Dial Men's Watch”, model: WGA1010.MWM

After reading Atelier Wen uses Fiyta for assembly, and for only $99 on Joma, thought I would give it a shot.

Specs:
40mm, rose gold and brushed/polished stainless, NH35 movement, sapphire crystal, see through case back of a very much undecorated movement, 11.3mm thick, 20mm lug width, 50m water resistance

The good:
Incredible sunburst dial and sharp hands, applied markers and logo. Rose gold is done very well, case finish on par with Hamilton as is the clasp. Case is fantastic.

The bad:
Bracelet with slight rattle due to hollow ends and relatively light weight links.

The ugly:
Damn, why a see through case back? Would rather have had a solid case back and a better bracelet. Wouldn’t mind the hands being a tad bit longer but that’s personal preference.

Would I buy again and recommend?
Damn right I would.

"When things are at their darkest, pal, it's a brave man that can kick back and party." - Lt. Tuck Pendleton, Innerspace
AlbertaTime
Master of Time

Re: Fiyta watch review

Post by AlbertaTime » July 25th 2019, 5:36pm

foghorn wrote:Aside from the rattle how does the bracelet Fitya??

Wonderful!!
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » July 25th 2019, 5:48pm

foghorn wrote:Aside from the rattle how does the bracelet Fitya??

Am tired. Took me a moment to catch it. DERP!
"When things are at their darkest, pal, it's a brave man that can kick back and party." - Lt. Tuck Pendleton, Innerspace
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Thunder1 » July 26th 2019, 6:57am

Nice review and it appears to be an excellent alternative to the Hammys of that style..the Watch Gods smile upon you and your new watch!!..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...

Return to “Asian and Far East Watches”