Ming 18.01 H41 And 27.01

Asian Made & Swiss Asian watches
koimaster
Founder

Ming 18.01 H41 And 27.01

Post by koimaster » November 1st 2020, 8:55pm

These are iconic words for many fans of the Godfather trilogy, even if (as many will argue) Godfather 3 is the weakest of the trio.

For me, these words are only known through parody because (gasp!) I never actually watched any of the movies. Like so many classic films that everybody has seen, these have slipped through the cracks and I haven’t had much reason to dive in, even if they are so entirely quotable (I live my life one movie quote at a time).

But the phrase uttered by Michael Corleone as played by Al Pacino has staying power because it illustrates how old interests, or what you thought was a temporary fancy, turns out to become a longer obsession that you just can’t escape. When I was ten years old I started playing the drums in our school band and even though I have barely touched a drum set since leaving high school, I am constantly reminded that percussion is in my blood as I tap, slap, bang, and pound my way through my days with ever more complicated rhythms.

https://quillandpad.com/2020/10/31/ming ... evolution/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Ming 18.01 H41 And 27.01

Post by TemerityB » November 2nd 2020, 7:39pm

conjurer wrote:
November 1st 2020, 9:10pm
Six paragraphs before this fuckhead actually mentions the watch he's reviewing. Jesus H. Christ, he must be getting paid by the word.
I sorta like Ming.

Writing sucks anymore. The web kills yet another skill.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Asian and Far East Watches”