From Sothis to Blancier, all things German
- Posts: 46158
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
What exactly is a Wehrmacht watch? Brand or type? Is it a collectable wristwatch or just a piece of cheap militaria? How can i distinguish between authentic pieces and fakes? What about prices and value?
In this episodes Tim gives an introduction to this type of military watch and answers the most frequently asked question.
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."
- Master of Time
- Posts: 1640
- Joined: June 15th 2011, 10:00pm
- Location: Tulsa OK
- Senior Member & WIS
- Posts: 1583
- Joined: May 19th 2011, 10:00pm
- Posts: 34363
- Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
A fine post! Because, of German Wehrmacht watches,
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest