Tutima M2 Coastline

From Sothis to Blancier, all things German
koimaster (Online)
Administrator/Founder

Tutima M2 Coastline

Post by koimaster » March 8th 2019, 10:45am

The Tutima M2 Coastline features a highly legible dial, a titanium case and the self-winding Calibre T.330 movement. Designed as a robust timepiece for fans of yachting, the watch also makes much sense for land-based wearers.

Founded in 1927, Tutima will forever be associated with aviation and, in particular, pilot’s watches. The German company makes the hardy NATO chronograph as well as ‘the official service watch of the German army’s pilots’. As such, the company has an unimpeachable legitimacy in the field of pilot’s watches.

Tutima is based in the German watchmaking enclave of Glashütte. Its repertoire is not restricted solely to utilitarian timepieces, but extends to über high-end watches, including an incredible minute repeater.

The German firm also enjoys close ties with the sport of sailing, sponsoring the Tutima racing yacht. The Tutima M2 Coastline has been conceived with adverse sea conditions in mind. However, as I will go on to explain, this modestly priced watch is also perfectly suited to a life on terra firma.

https://www.escapementmagazine.com/arti ... line.html/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Tutima M2 Coastline

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » March 9th 2019, 4:37pm

It's OK, but slightly boring.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas

Return to “German Watches”