All things Swiss
- Master of Time
- Posts: 3282
- Joined: February 8th 2015, 5:42pm
Really like that salmon dial
- Posts: 34918
- Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
What am I, Don Draper? Nope.
- Posts: 10302
- Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
I've got a real soft spot for the 289x. I'd ditch the tacky mesh on the small seconds, put it on brown leather, and pretend I look like Ryan Gosling. It's really nice.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.
If it thinks, it stinks
- ASSHAT & Master of Time
- Posts: 11196
- Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Have a brown dial from the day — cool to see "heritage" models true to the originals.
^^^Copyright 2023 3flushes Media.
- Senior Member & WIS
- Posts: 2476
- Joined: July 11th 2019, 2:51pm
I like that salmon dial one, too.
I agree that a nice leather strap on the B-dial model would dress it up.
- Posts: 7427
- Joined: June 11th 2011, 10:00pm
Decent review of the salmon dial.
Users browsing this forum: Racer-X and 1 guest