The Chanel J12 Marine

All things Swiss
koimaster
Founder

The Chanel J12 Marine

Post by koimaster » January 25th 2022, 4:23pm

Everybody has them, but should they? I’m talking, of course, about guilty pleasures. A guilty pleasure could be defined as something that you enjoy but is frowned upon by your peers. If your peers, for example, happened to find out your favorite song of all time is“Baby One More Time” by Britney Spears, you would be embarrassed. But why should you be? If that song raises the hairs on the back of your hand, sends shivers down your spine, and puts you in a state of bliss, you should not feel ashamed. Rather, you should be happy. You should celebrate that you have the ability to feel such wonderful things because of your so-called guilty pleasure. And it’s the same with watches. That’s why I want to present to you my guilty pleasure watch. I can’t deny it any longer — I love the Chanel J12 Marine!

I know stuff about my fellow Fratello editors that would make your blood run cold. Of course, I’m not talking about bone-chilling crimes. No, nothing that serious. I’m talking about certain tastes in music. Did you know, for instance, that every Wednesday after RJ… No, I’m not going to reveal his or any other team members’ odd preferences here. A coming-out is a very personal thing.

https://www.fratellowatches.com/chanel- ... -pleasure/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Return to “Swiss Watches”