Mido Decompression Timer 1961

All things Swiss
koimaster
Founder

Mido Decompression Timer 1961

Post by koimaster » September 16th 2021, 8:45am

The dive watch category is among the most popular, if not the most popular category, with buyers of today. It’s quite a saturated segment, with many of the novelties inevitably sharing recycled design cues necessary for a diver. So, when a dive watch is released with a standout aesthetic it is worth taking notice – with the reward being something distinct and different on the wrist. Case in point, many of you are probably familiar with the Mido Ocean Star Decompression Timer 1961 limited edition from last year – a highly anticipated re-introduction of the rather rare vintage diver that leveraged a rainbow coloured decompression scale in its centre against the black backdrop of the dial. For 2021, the Mido Ocean Star Decompression Timer 1961 is back for another limited edition run of 1,961 pieces. – with a more playful silvered white dial and turquoise bezel.

https://timeandtidewatches.com/video-th ... ise-bezel/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Mido Decompression Timer 1961

Post by conjurer » September 16th 2021, 11:48pm

3Flushes wrote:
September 16th 2021, 11:25pm
Like the bezel, movement, 80 hr power reserve and the price is good- but IDK what you guys see, I think it's one of the worst dials I ever saw.
The fuck is the matter with you, Triple? I already said this makes my dick hard, and here you are, like a mamaluke, dissing the dial, like I'm some kind of gavronne? The fuck, I say!
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Mido Decompression Timer 1961

Post by 3Flushes » September 17th 2021, 12:29am

conjurer wrote:
September 16th 2021, 11:48pm
3Flushes wrote:
September 16th 2021, 11:25pm
Like the bezel, movement, 80 hr power reserve and the price is good- but IDK what you guys see, I think it's one of the worst dials I ever saw.
The fuck is the matter with you, Triple? I already said this makes my dick hard, and here you are, like a mamaluke, dissing the dial, like I'm some kind of gavronne? The fuck, I say!
Marone - mamaluke? - gavronne?- take it easy will you - I'm just thinkin' over here maybe you didn't get a good look - like I said - no disrespect conj - all I'm sayin' - hey -it's not for me - that's all - I'm just sayin - you seem kind of tense - that's all I'm sayin' - when's the last time you and Mrs. C spent some time at that little place upstate - you know how that relaxes you - no disrespect - no disrespect conj - really
Last edited by 3Flushes on September 17th 2021, 1:33pm, edited 1 time in total.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2021 3flushes Media.^^^

Return to “Swiss Watches”