edox

All things Swiss
Hawkeye
Facebook ID: 0

edox

Post by Hawkeye » March 1st 2021, 12:43pm

hi everyone
there is a beautiful Edox watch on costco.com. I have never heard of them before. it says swiss handmade but, we been there before. its the brown faced one with the weekdays on the left side and is a auto. Are Edoxs any good before i use my stimulus on it, i thought i would ask.
This was taken in the summer of 1987 on shellback day, this is on the equator in the Indian Ocean,I am the one with shirt unbuttoned in the middle
Hawkeye

Re: edox

Post by Hawkeye » March 1st 2021, 1:26pm

labman wrote:
March 1st 2021, 12:56pm
No personal experience here, they appear to be a solid company with a long heritage - (caveat, so does Invicta if you believe their sales spin)

Very few negative references pop when doing a google search and what seems to be an independent take on the company found here https://watchranker.com/edox-watch-reviews/

thanks, i just wanted a few other opinions. i asked because i am aware of later invictas being turds. i think i will pull the trigger and use half of my stimiulus on it. According to watchranker they are a true swiss timepiece and as good as its competitor Omega. pulling the trigger...

YMMV
This was taken in the summer of 1987 on shellback day, this is on the equator in the Indian Ocean,I am the one with shirt unbuttoned in the middle
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Thunder1 » March 1st 2021, 3:40pm

Hawkeye wrote:
March 1st 2021, 12:43pm
hi everyone
there is a beautiful Edox watch on costco.com. I have never heard of them before. it says swiss handmade but, we been there before. its the brown faced one with the weekdays on the left side and is a auto. Are Edoxs any good before i use my stimulus on it, i thought i would ask.
Too bad TemerityB isn't here right now..he is a very big fan of Edox and owns several of them..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » March 1st 2021, 3:41pm

Ok I pulled the trigger it’s coming by the end of the week. I will show it when it comes
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Thunder1 » March 1st 2021, 4:50pm

Hawkeye wrote:
March 1st 2021, 3:41pm
Ok I pulled the trigger it’s coming by the end of the week. I will show it when it comes
:Thumbsup:
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...

Return to “Swiss Watches”