Oris Divers Sixty-Five RedBar LE

All things Swiss
koimaster (Online)
Founder

Oris Divers Sixty-Five RedBar LE

Post by koimaster » February 27th 2021, 10:17am

It should go without saying that Oris is a brand that RedBar members just “get”. No pretense, no fluff, just solid watches that do what they say on the tin. Even better, the people behind the name – from North American CEO, VJ Geronimo, to global CEO, Rolf Studer – couldn’t be more passionate about their product, or the people who buy them. Indeed, one could say that Oris “gets” RedBar as much as we get them. To this end, we’ve worked together on the launch of their now iconic Carl Brashear Divers 65 LE, as well as the Big Crown D.26 286 HB-RAG LE (say that five times fast) and have collaborated on a myriad of events here in the United States and abroad. Another facet of Oris that resonates with RedBar is their dedication to charitable causes, which perfectly aligns with our own mission. I think that RedBar Group CEO, Kathleen McGivney summed it up best when she said:

https://www.redbargroup.com/blog/the-or ... -redbar-le

The Oris Divers Sixty-Five RedBar Limited Edition is available for purchase exclusively by RedBar members worldwide. MSRP: $2100 USD

Contact [email protected] to reserve yours.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster (Online)
Founder

Re: Oris Divers Sixty-Five RedBar LE

Post by koimaster » February 27th 2021, 11:26am

jason_recliner wrote:
February 27th 2021, 11:06am
I liked watches until Red Bar.
I went to a couple of redbar meetings in portland. Waste of my time. At one of the meetings some old guy and his really young boy toy park the $140k Porsche in a no parking zone so folks can see it. Their watches were nothing to write home about.

A couple of others were held at a noisy pizza bar. I was bored stiff, unimpressed. Was never invited back

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
iwasbanned
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Oris Divers Sixty-Five RedBar LE

Post by iwasbanned » February 27th 2021, 3:36pm

Thunder1 wrote:
February 27th 2021, 11:32am
Unfortunately, I think this baby has been long sold out..
There's a redbar Austin. Let me know if you want to join the slack channel. Someday there may even be a meetup. They've done some cool stuff. A few weeks ago they had the north america CEO of oris VJ Geronimo do a zoom meeting with us. They sent us VR headsets and everything. Pretty cool.

Return to “Swiss Watches”