JAEGER-LECOULTRE MASTER ULTRA THIN

All things Swiss
koimaster
Founder

JAEGER-LECOULTRE MASTER ULTRA THIN

Post by koimaster » August 15th 2020, 2:25pm

A benefit of being a long-established watch brand is that when designing new models there is a huge back catalogue to draw upon for ideas. When it comes to horological patrimony, few brands can surpass Jaeger-LeCoultre. The Swiss firm was founded in 1833 and has produced many watches and more than 1200 different calibres, a figure that exceeds all other Maisons.
The luxury marque has recently unveiled the Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin Kingsman Knife Watch, a limited-edition timepiece produced to celebrate the latest Matthew Vaughn film, ‘The King’s Man’. When designing this latest watch, the historical Maison looked to its past and took inspiration from a pocket watch with a knife shape profile, harking back to 1907. This period pocket watch was supremely slender, a regional speciality of the Vallée de Joux, home to Jaeger-LeCoultre.

https://www.escapementmagazine.com/arti ... atch.html/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: JAEGER-LECOULTRE MASTER ULTRA THIN

Post by TemerityB » August 15th 2020, 2:35pm

I could give a rat's patootie about the tie-ins, but that's one sleek piece right there. JLC doesn't get enough love, just generally.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
bbattle
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: JAEGER-LECOULTRE MASTER ULTRA THIN

Post by bbattle » August 15th 2020, 5:17pm

Nice looking watch; too bad nobody but nobody will ever see one.

I suppose these companies do these limited editions in such tiny numbers because they can. but it makes me not even bother to read any further once I see that only 13 or 47 or even 100 of them will be made.

NASA could fund its moon mission simply by selling moon rocks to Invicta or Patek Philippe or Breitling or JLC so they could make official moon watches in limited quantities.

Return to “Swiss Watches”