LAURENT FERRIER GRAND SPORT

All things Swiss
koimaster
Founder

LAURENT FERRIER GRAND SPORT

Post by koimaster » May 3rd 2020, 11:33am

Many moons ago, in my youth, I usually wore my obligatory school uniform or modest casual clothes when ‘playing out’ with my friends. However, on the Sabbath, I would don my ‘Sunday best’. This usually comprised of a shirt and tie, a generously sized sports jacket, with plenty of growing room, smart trousers and a pair of formal shoes, rich with the aroma of shoe polish.
Later in life, embarking on a new career, having just left full-time education, I procured a suit for work and, shortly thereafter, another. No longer was my sartorial resplendence limited to merely Sundays, I was now a dapper chap on weekdays too.

https://www.escapementmagazine.com/laur ... ourbillon/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: LAURENT FERRIER GRAND SPORT

Post by conjurer » May 3rd 2020, 11:40am

A nice looking watch, although a little too expensive for almost anybody but Russian oligarchs and Dubai oil royalty.

However, having to trudge through Angus Davies' opening three paragraphs about him shopping for fucking suits earns this article two Poggys.

ImageImage
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye

Return to “Swiss Watches”