Chronoswiss Flying Grand Regulator LE 30

All things Swiss
koimaster (Online)
Administrator/Founder
Facebook ID: 100000918104351

Chronoswiss Flying Grand Regulator LE 30

Post by koimaster » March 8th 2019, 10:43am

Chronoswiss Flying Grand Regulator Limited Edition 30

The Chronoswiss Flying Grand Regulator Limited Edition 30 features traditional elements such as a guilloché dial and Poire Stuart hands. However, the watch is also endowed with a vivid yellow dial and strap, together with a black DLC treated case. Surprisingly, this fusion of seemingly disparate styles provides a cohesive aesthetic suffused with effervescent hues.

If a young child is presented with a box of paints, invariably they will use every shade available to them for just one picture. They possess no inhibitions, merely an endearing innocence and eagerness to create. With maturity, an adolescent artist will use colour judiciously, employing a restricted palette to depict a scene. Nevertheless, adolescence remains conjoined with youthful optimism and the world is often viewed through idealistic eyes filled with a kaleidoscope of colours.

Sadly, I am middle-aged, walking towards the edge of a geriatric precipice. From nowhere, I have started to view the world in shades of beige and grey. However, recently, I resolved to rediscover the hues of my youth. Indeed, as I write this feature I am wearing a vivid pink shirt, eager to show I remain young at heart.

Chronoswiss, the Lucerne-based Maison synonymous with regulator watches, has unveiled two new timepieces. Both models feature a 44mm stainless steel case with DLC treatment. Each variant is limited to 30 pieces. Prospective purchasers can choose from a grey and black dial combination paired with a blue strap or, alternatively, a yellow and black dial variant with an ebullient yellow strap. When the brand invited me to choose one of the two aforementioned watches for evaluation, I plumped for the yellow and black option, eager to complement my latest sartorial ensemble.

https://www.escapementmagazine.com/arti ... n-30.html/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Chronoswiss Flying Grand Regulator LE 30

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » March 8th 2019, 3:53pm

I may vomit.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas

Return to “Swiss Watches”