Milus Snow Star Now Available on a Bracelet

All things Swiss
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Milus Snow Star Now Available on a Bracelet

Post by jason_recliner » May 14th 2024, 5:49pm

The Snow Star is now available on a bracelet, although strangely only with a silver dial:

Nicely done with refined finish and push-button quick-change, as you'd expect from Milus. Although I generally prefer a strap, the bracelet suits the watch and changes the style while still looking great IMO. Not sure about the brushed links as the whole case is polished, but it seems to work.

I've been sniffing around a The Citizen for ages but the Snow Star is pretty much my perfect watch (and The Citizen prices have gone nuts in the last year) so I might get the bracelet instead of a new watch if it's available separately.
Last edited by jason_recliner on May 14th 2024, 9:47pm, edited 1 time in total.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
smellody
Owner

Re: Milus Snow Star Now Available on a Bracelet

Post by smellody » May 14th 2024, 5:58pm

jason_recliner wrote:
May 14th 2024, 5:49pm
The Snow Star is now available on a bracelet, although strangely only with a silver dial:

Nicely done with refined finish and push-button quick-change, as you'd expect from Milus. Although I generally prefer a strap, the bracelet suits the watch and changes the style while still looking great IMO. Not sure about he brushed links as the whole case is polished, but it seems to work.

I've been sniffing around a The Citizen for ages but the Snow Star is pretty much my perfect watch (and The Citizen prices have gone nuts in the last year) so I might get the bracelet instead of a new watch if it's available separately.
That's not bad.

Return to “Swiss Watches”