All things Swiss
- Posts: 46158
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Ulysse Nardin teams up with Norwegian outdoor sportswear brand Norrøna, known for its sustainable and premium outerwear, to launch the new Diver Norrøna Arctic Night. Through their collaboration, Norrøna and Ulysse Nardin achieve their shared environmental commitments through the use of alternative and sustainable materials. To accompany the launch, Ulysse Nardin is proud to announce its partnership with Norwegian polar explorer Børge Ousland and an active member of the Norrøna family.
https://www.watchcollectinglifestyle.co ... ed-edition
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."
- Founding Member - WIS
- Posts: 2978
- Joined: February 9th 2010, 11:00pm
No. Way too busy on the dial.
Randy in Nashville
- Posts: 9167
- Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
I'd wear the hooded coat.
- Founding Member & Master of Time
- Posts: 9884
- Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: OR
- Master of Time
- Posts: 2910
- Joined: January 7th 2013, 11:00pm
- Location: Just north of Northern Krautland
The Norrøna outdoor gear is marvelous, and damn expensive too also.
Ardnut since 1989
In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
- ASSHAT & Master of Time
- Posts: 10728
- Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Are there hats and warlets available?
^^^Copyright 2022 3flushes Media.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest