URWERK UR-220 FALCON PROJECT

All things Swiss
koimaster
Founder

URWERK UR-220 FALCON PROJECT

Post by koimaster » November 14th 2020, 3:34pm

Recently, I wrote an article about a Ralph Lauren watch and spent time researching the life of the eponymous firm’s founder. Mr Lauren is a fascinating chap with a keen passion for cars and watches. Most of all he has an innate sense of style and always looks elegant and sophisticated.
While conducting my research, I discovered that Mr Lauren is the proud owner of several watches including an Urwerk UR-210. It says much about the design of this model that one of the most iconic figures in the sartorial universe chooses to wear a timepiece from this small independent watch brand.
Urwerk was founded by Felix Baumgartner and Martin Frei, two individuals who, despite incredible success, remain grounded and approachable. Over the years, I have chatted to both men and gained a fascinating insight into their world.

https://www.escapementmagazine.com/arti ... ject.html/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: URWERK UR-220 FALCON PROJECT

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » November 15th 2020, 8:31pm

I don’t like that style of watch. I don’t like Urwerk. And sure as shit I don’t fucking like this one.
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation

Return to “Swiss Watches”