Zeno Tennis watch

All things Swiss
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
Facebook ID: 100000918104351

Zeno Tennis watch

Post by koimaster » August 29th 2019, 8:28am

I wanted to call it a poor man’s Richard Mille at first. After a week spent on my wrist though, I changed my mind. I would now call it a cool man’s Richard Mille. After all, there were only 600 pieces ever produced.

Richard Mille did it!

It was truly glorious when Richard Mille signed Rafael Nadal, someone who always refused to wear a watch. It had never even occurred to him to wear one while playing. Nadal was reluctant, so Richard Mille had a lot of convincing to do before they sealed the deal. Debuted at the 2010 French Open, the RM 27 Rafael Nadal Tourbillon weighed a mere 18 grams. Since then, two more models were introduced – the RM 27-02 in 2015, followed by the current RM 27-03 model released in 2017

Naked truth brought me to Zeno

I love tennis. It is the only sport I play regularly. But from what people have said about my tennis skills, it doesn’t look like I could go up against Rafa. What I don’t have in skill though I make up for in enthusiasm for the game, so it didn’t take me long to find a perfect tennis watch while browsing Google one night. One that not only matches the non-existent price money I get for my matches but also satisfied all my vintage, quirky desires.
https://www.fratellowatches.com/tbt-zeno-tennis-watch/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Return to “Swiss Watches”